End of lockdown? (Part 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just before you read I wanted to say that the words Insomniac freak are used in this chapter... 😔 Please don't think I'm using it in a mean way! 😔🙏 Im really not pointing it out on you guys!

...

😞

blame it on who said it...

Anyways... On to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you can't find him??" Momo asked her voice getting shaky. "He is here! Right?" Momo asked. "I-I don't know!" Uraraka said panicking.

"He's probably in here just blending in." Momo suggested. "Yeah! I probably just missed him!" Uraraka replied. Uraraka's worry seemed to slowly calm down. But it was still there.

"I'll go check again.." Uraraka suggested. Many things rushed in her mind. "What if that noise was Deku-kuns??" "Is he okay???" "Did I just miss him??" "Is he really not here??" Her thoughts were cut off when she had walked into someone.

"Watch where you are doing you extra!" A low voice said. "Ah! I'm so so so sorry!" Uraraka replied immediately bowing at the person she bumped into. "Tch."

Uraraka looked up to see Bakugo staring at her in a hateful way. "Oh.. its you..." Uraraka muttered to herself. But sadly, Bakugo heard her. "What do you mean it's just me?!" Bakugo shouted at her. Uraraka took a step backwards.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized again. "No shit it's me! I'm not some complete wierdo!" Bakugo stared at her with his eyes that seemed that they were the devil's. "Ey ey ey ey ey.. Are you causing a fight hothead?" Someone had said behind Bakugo.

Bakugo turned around to have a look to see who it was. Uraraka took this moment to leave quietly without being in a middle of a fight. "Who are you calling hothead you insomniac freak?"

Shinso looked at Bakugo with complete hate in his eyes. "Excuse me? What?" Shinso replied taking a step closer to Bakugo to try and intimidate him. "Are you deaf?" "No I'm not. It was a rhetorical question hothead."

"Call me hothead one more time I dare you." Bakugo hissed at him with spit spitting out of his mouth on every word. "Hothead." Shinso replied immediately not hesitating to start a fight in the crowded classroom.

Bakugo's anger boiled up inside of him. The only thing that was on his mind was: "Die die die die Insomniac freak." But I stead Bakugo replied with something completely different. "Why you little-" Bakugo was ready to attack Shinso. On the other hand, Shinso was staring at Bakugo with a smirk on his face.

"Ahem." A voice next to the pair. The pair looked to the side to see Mr Aizawa standing with his hands in his pockets. The teachers face was very scary looking and could easily intimidate the person who looked into those eyes.

Aizawa began to say with his eyes turning into a dark shade of red. "Are you picking a FIGHT with MY SON?" Aizawa said making the words 'fight', 'my' and 'son' seem louder than the rest.
"No.." Bakugo said in a harsh voice.

"Yes you were." "No I wasn't!" Bakugo was close to shouting. "Don't. Raise. Your. Voice. At. Me." Aizawa became more and more angrier with every word Bakugo had said to him.

Bakugo turned his head towards Shinso who was covering his mouth to hide that he was laughing. Bakugo made a silent Tch Boise that he made sure Aizawa couldn't hear.

"I apologize." Bakugo said quietly. Aizawa looked at him I'm confusion. "What did you say?" Aizawa asked his eyes turning into the jet black that it was before. "I apologize." Bakugo said his voice louder this time.

"Say it properly." Aizawa said with annoyance in his voice. "I already said it twice don't make me say it again!" Bakugo argued back. "Don't. Get. Cocky. With. Me." Aizawa stared at Bakugo in the eyes.

"Yeah yeah.." Bakugo said quietly. "Sorry.." Aizawa looked at Bakugo. The teachers expression changed into a more calm one. "Good." He said as he turned away.  Bakugo let out a sigh of relief and turned to look at Shinso. "Bye." He said before turning away and walking towards Uraraka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow.. that caught me by surprise.." Izuku muttered to himself. "Wasn't supposed to yelp like that... I hope I didn't disturb anyone.." Izuku picked himself up of the floor. He looked up to see what he had bumped into...

...

(Insert tension here)

A person...

He had bumped into a person.. but what were they doing out of their classroom. "Sorry.." Izuku muttered. He had hoped for an 'its alright reply but that never came. Something way more shocking came.

"Let's go get some kills."

Sorry for all the spaces! I want de tension! 😈

Izuku was caught of guard. "W-what??" Izuku took a step back onto the stairs. This had made him a bit higher that the person. They looked idly familiar as well.

"Let's go get some kills." The repeated. "Let's kill some humans." Their voice was lifeless and emotionless. It seemed like they had gone through something dark very dark.

"I-.." Thats all Izuku could reply. He was confused, scared. Even though he had felt terrified he had a terrific feeling. A thrilling feeling. That he wanted to do that...

Izuku shook his head violently. He looked back at the human killing being. Yeah.. they did look familiar...

Blonde hair...

Dum looking facial expression..

Golden coloured eyes.. (I've looked at his eyes closely. And found out they are indeed gold. Well... To me...)

"K-kaminari?!" Izuku blurted out. Kaminari's head tilted. "Who?" He asked in his emotionless voice. "Y-you... Your okay!" Izuku immediately hugged him.

"Yeah I am." He replied. Kaminari was still confused. "Who's this 'Kaminari'?" He asked. Izuku looked to his eyes. Still golden. But his purples were like a void that could slowly hypnotize Izuku...

"That's you!" Izuku replied. Izuku tried to keep back his tears. He didn't want Kaminari to witness him crying. "He doesn't remember.." Those were the words that was playing on repeat in his head.

"Oh.. Kaminari!" That was all Izuku could say before his tears began pouring out of his eyes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty sad chapter don't you think 😗💅

Nope nevermind I'm bad at sad chapters. 😞 Anyways.. just want to say that im kind of confused why your all reading this story.. 🤨❔ I get over 99+ Notifications now... 😶

Anyways... I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! And I hope that I didn't trigger any of you about the Insomniac freak thing.... 😖 I'm sorry! I thought it would be something good to read!

-DabisFlame

Words: 1111