Izuku's backstory part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was walking into town clutching his notebook tightly. "Don't cry... you knew it you knew you would never be a hero.." He thought to himself. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He was on the verge of crying. Or he is crying. He continued to walk home. He often heard people ask him if he was alright but he just ignored them and carried on walking.

BANG! A loud bang had came from a street road near him. Everyone was crowded at the end of the road. He walked over to them to see what was going on.

"Excuse me but what is happening?" He asked a old man next to him. "A villian has appeared and caught a kid... None of the hero's can help him.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had to go go hospital for months... after that I could only stay in my hero form for 4 and a half hours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku remembered what had just happened moments before. "He... had Rand out of time hadn't he?" He thought. Now All Might wasn't here to save them. And it was all his fault. The kid was going to die because of his stupid actions.

He pushed his way to the front of the crowd to see what villian it was and see the hero's fighting it. Maybe he could write it in his notebook. Once he was at the front he saw... The villian. It's was a huge mucky green sludge villian...

It didn't take long to notice that the villian was the same one All Might had saved him from. Even more guilt rushed through his body like a waterfall.

He had started this. He wanted to help but.. he was just a quirkless nobody. Maybe he should leave and stay out of the way. Or should he go and help save the boy? He didn't even know who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you really want a quirk that bad maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof and pray that you will have a quirk in your next life." Bakugo smirked. Izuku shoot there with his head down his eyes full of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe he should do what Kacchan said... Maybe he should kill himself and hope for a quirk in his next life and become a hero then! "Yeah... that's what I'll do..." He thought.

Izuku turned away, and started to push himself out of the crowd. When he left the crowd he caught a glimpse of All Might in his true form watching the scene. "Thank you All Might.." Thought Izuku, "You showed me what I am in this cruel world... Nothing."

He heard shouts from the crowd and the hero's has he left. The crowd was shouting words of courage. Would he ever get that? Probably not.. He was quirkless after all. Nobody like him apart from his own Mother.

The best option for him was to jump off a roof. But where? He walked towards a alleyway (which is a shortcut home).

He eventually, reached his apartment block. It was a 6 story tall building with a massive number 2 on the side.
He walked up the stairs to his apartment on the third floor. He read the sign next to the door. The sign said: 'Midoriya'.

The young boy opened the front door. "Mom?" Izuku called, "I'm home!" He closed the door as his mom walled into the hallway. "Izuku! How was school?" She asked. "Great.." He lied.

"How about we have your favourite food for tea?" Inko asked. "Yea I'll like that." His mum turned around to head to the kitchen counter. "I know something is wrong Izuku.." Inko told Izuku, "whatever it is you can tell me you know." "Yes I know mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, everything turned out the not the same as always. When Izuku entered his classroom everyone was talking to Bakugo. At this point he really didn't care. "Are you alright Bakugo?" "Wow you were amazing!" "I want a quirk like that!"