He Left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week after the lockdown started. Nothing much happened. Apart from that it is Christmas Eve today.

Everyone in the class was silent and cold. It felt like it was snowing outside. It was a pretty dull Christmas Eve due to the lockdown. There was no Christmas Carols, no Christmas shopping, Christmas dinner even the best decorated house compotition. (Yaoyorozou's house always won)

The recent death of their classmate didn't make anything better. They all missed him but didn't want to talk about it.

There was an upsetting atmosphere in the classroom and has been for the past week. It made Izuku feel uncomfortable and bad because of Kaminari's death. Noone really talked. They just sat there on their phones back reading messages that Kaminari had sent in the group chat.

Izuku was sick of it. He wanted them to move on. In a peaceful way. Kaminari would want them to move on and get over his death. That was when it hit him. "I'm dead too.." Izuku muttered. Mineta (who was sat next to him) had heard him.

"Yea we know.." he muttered back. Mineta's depressed face had immediately turned into a worried face when Izuku began laughing. That was when Izuku caught the classes attention. 

"M-midoriya?" Iida had asked shaking at his sudden laughter. "I-i'm dead!" Izuku gasped out not being able to pronounce his words very well. Bakugo looked at him. "Deku... That's not a funny think to come up with."

"What?" Jirou said. "You wasn't there when Midoriya died." Shinso interrupted Jirou. Izuku was still laughing. "And why do you keep calling him 'Deku'?" Bakugo looked at Shinso. Izuku stopped laughing and looked at him too.

Bakugo sighed. "We were childhood friends." The class had there focus on Bakugo and Izuku. There was many what's heard. Izuku looked at Bakugo with slight hatred in his eyes.

"What?!" Izuku stood up and looked at Bakugo. Bakugo was sat about 5 feet away from Izuku. "After what you said you now call us friends?!" He said his voice raising and anger spitting out of his mouth.

"Look, I didn't mean it!" Bakugo shouted, standing up too. "Oh, didn't mean it my ass." The class sat in total disbelief of what was going on. The class thought they knew Bakugo quiet well. They always thought that whenever Bakugo got into an argument. He would beat his 'opponent'. But he clearly wasn't going to do that to Izuku.

"I really didn't mean it!" Bakugo shouted back. "Since when did you become such a Sofie?" Izuku said sarcastically. "Since you died!" "Okay and?" "YOU FUCKING DIED BEHIND ME YOU IDIOT!" The class went quiet. The only thing that could be heard was Bakugo's hard breathing.

"I mean this in the nicest way as possible.." Izuku said calmly. "You fucked up." Izuku then turned around and walked through the wall. "W-wait! Deku i-" Bakugo tried to say after he left.

Bakugo's eyes filled with tears. The class watched silently as Bakugo sat back down on the floor. He hid his face in his hands and forced himself not to cry. But he couldn't. He soon broke into tears. The class had no choice but to comfort him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He never cared about anyone but himself." Izuku muttered to himself, kicking an old can of coke that was on the floor. The can rolled down a slope in the park not that far away from UA. The can rolled and hit something. Izuku looked up wondering what it had hit.

Izuku looked around in confusion. He didn't remember being here. Izuku was in a park but now he was stood next to a shop. Time flies when your having fun I guess. He looked into the window of the shop. It was filled with Christmas decorations.

"Christmas..." Izuku whispered. "Woudn't hurt if I do." He then walked into the shop. It was filled with Christmas lights that were still on. The lights were running out of batteries. And we're flickering.

Izuku walked around the shop slowly. It was dark an damp. Somehow water had gotten in. It could hurt someone if it had touched some of the wires that were along the walls.

Izuku took a left around a 6 foot Christmas tree. The Christmas tree was white and had different shades of blue baubles. Once he had turned around the corner he saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud ear piercing scream had echoed through the school. A familiar scream, a terrified scream. The class stopped comforting Bakugo for a minute. Bakugo's face had horror written all over it.

"No.." Bakugo muttered. "I know that scream.." The scream had woken Aizawa up. "What was that?" he asked. The class looked at him. "We just heard a scream that's all.." Todoroki muttered but no one had heard him.

"That scream.." Uraraka muttered. "What if someone got killed by the virus?!" She shouted out. "Then it's to late for them." Aizawa answered laying back in his sleeping bag. "No.." Bakugo said more loudly.

"Oh and where is Midoriya?" Aizawa asked sitting back up in his sleeping bag. The class went silent. "Where is he?" He repeated more loudly and clearly.

"Well..." Ojiro began. "Bakugo and Midoriya had a fight and then he walked out of the classroom." Ojiro muttered loud enough for Aizawa and the class to hear. "What?!" Aizawa shouted. The teacher crawled out from under the desk. "What? Why did you let him do that?!" He was getting angry.

The class went silent. "There's nothing we can do now... Let's just hope he's okay..." Aizawa muttered. The class went silent for a full half an hour.

"No..." Bakugo said. "What is it Bakubro?" Kirishima asked sitting next to his best friend. "I know that scream.." Bakugo muttered. "Really?" Asked Sero. Bakugo nodded.

The Bakusquad sat in one corner of the room while the other students sat with their friends. "Who's was it?" Asked Mina. "I think it was...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! If you have noticed this there is a couple words about "Christmas Eve". 🤔 And yes you guessed it! 😁 The next episode is going to be a Christmas special! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️😎. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a nice day/night/Christmas month!

-DabisFlame

Words: 1056