The Untameable beast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided to add another meme 🙃^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's just right over here!" Izuku said walking along the corridor, holding Kaminari's arm and pulling him along behind him. "They are going to be so happy to see you again!" Izuku said happily half walking half running.

"Who?" Kaminari asked in his new emotionless voice. "I forgot you can't remember anything.." Izuku muttered under his breath. "Friends." Izuku replies after a couple seconds of silence.

They stopped outside of the classrooms barricaded door. "You can go through walls like me right?" Izuku asked Kaminari looking into his emotionless eyes. "Think so..." He replied back.

"Great!" Izuku said. "Their just on the other side of this wall!" Izuku said. His heart was pounding with excitement picturing the classes faces when they see Kami again.

"Okay you ready?" Izuku asked letting go of Kaminari's arm. "Sure." Izuku smiled. "Then let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you want round face?" Bakugo said harshly to Uraraka. "U-uhm it doesn't matter..." She said shakily. "Just tell me." Bakugo spat. Uraraka looked at him. " Have you seen Deku-kun?" She asked politely looking towards the ground.

"No I haven't seen him." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I don't think he is in this classroom." Uraraka said quietly with worry in her voice. "What?" Bakugo asked with a bit of worry in his voice but tried to hide it.

"I don't think-" She repeated only to be interupted by Bakugo. "I know what you said." He said. "Are you sure?" Iida, who was stood next to the two in silence interrupted them both.

"I haven't seen him either." He said with seriousness in his voice. "What if he did go outside?!" Uraraka said starting to panic. "He's dead. He'll be fine." Bakugo said harshly.

"Now is not the time to make fun of someone's death Bakugo!" Iida said his arms doing the chop chop motion. "It is very disrespectful!" "It's the truth four eyes!" Bakugo argued back.

"Yes it is true but what if it's a sensitive topic?!" Iida suggested. "He's not here you idiot!" Bakugo said. Iida stopped doing the chop chop motion. Bakugo carried on yelling to Iida.

He was so focused on yelling at Iida that he hadn't noticed that the entire class had gone silent. "Bakugo-kun please be quiet!" Uraraka asked nicely. Bakugo had stopped shouting and looked at her. "Why should I round face?" He said now shouting at Uraraka.

"BAKUGO!" A voice from the other side of the class had shouted. "SHUT. UP." Bakugo had then gone silent. "I can hear talking on the other side of the wall sensei!" Mina had pointed out who had her ear against the wall.

"Can you hear what they are saying?" The teacher asked. A couple minutes of dead silence. "No." Mina replied back. "What do you mean talking?" Bakugo asked. "I don't hear anything.." The class looked at Bakugo.

"What?" Shouji said. "It's echoing through the room!" Bakugo looked at Shouji. "Can't hear anything." He replied back not caring about what they were talking about.

Bakugo turned around and looked towards the wall. He tried to hear what the others were hearing. But noone was talking. "It's nothing to worry about." He thought. "They are just messing around."

That was when it happened. Something beyond expected. Something no one was expecting. But was something that they has wished for.

"Hey guys!" A voice had said. It was Izuku. "Sorry if I disturbed you.." Izuku apologized. But it was not just Izuku that had walked through the wall casually. But it was there lost friend. The friend that they had thought have been lost forever. "K-kami?" Mineta had asked walking slowly towards the two.

Kaminari looked at Mineta in confusion. Izuku noticed this. "Oh... He doesn't remember anything.." Izuku muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. "But he's not like they others he doesn't attack people! He didn't attack me and he's not attacking you!"

At that moment Kaminari started speaking. Loud enough for everyone to hear. But noone understood a word he had said. It was like he was talking in another language. That was because he was. This wasn't any of the languages that had already existed. It was a totally new one.

"Kaminari?" Izuku had asked. Kaminari turned around repeating the words while looking at Izuku with is void like eyes. He then turned around and walked towards Mineta who was just a couple of feet away from them. The closest to the pair in the class.

Izuku, however was frozen to the place where he was not moving at all. He was muttering "Kaminari... No.." under his breath. Although noone could hear him.

Everyone thought that Kaminari would give his tiny perverted best friend a kind hug.

But that was not the case.

Kaminari had started to attack Mineta. It was a very brutal sight. (Sorry I am very bad at attack scenes just imagine him attacking Mineta...)

"KAMINARI!" Many people had shouted at once. Everyone was panicking. Everyone was shouting. It was chaos. Everyone was telling Kaminari to stop what he was doing. But he didn't listen. It was like their voices didn't reach to Kaminari's ear.

"No. No. No." Izuku thought. Everything had paused for him. Everything was blurry. It was all drained from existence. "He was listening to me a minute ago..." He started to panic. "He's going to kill them.. because...

Because of me.."

"No!"

"I won't let that happen!"

Izuku snapped out of his own imaginary world. Everything was clearer now. He knew what he had to do. "STOP!" He shouted. Everything went silent. The only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat.

Everyone has stopped what they were doing. Even Kaminari. "It all makes sense now.." Izuku thought to himself. "Kaminari. Get away from Mineta." Kaminari did as he was told.

He had walked over Infront of Izuku. "Sorry..." Kaminari muttered to himself. "But we are supposed to kill them right?" Izuku shook his head.

⚠️Blood in this scene⚠️

Everyone was looking at Kaminari afraid and confused. On the floor, unconscious, was Mineta. He was covered in blood. Lots of blood. It was everywhere. All because Izuku wasn't careful enough and brought Kaminari's here.

"I'm sorry.." Izuku said. The class looked at him. "It's alright you didn't know.." Aizawa mumbled. "Yaoyorozou make us some bandages." Momo agreed and immediately started creating.

⚠️Blood scene over⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! 👋 How are you? I'm good! I'm running out of things to say! 🏃‍♀️💨
Have a good night/day!

-DabisFlame

Words