"Found you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might in his muscular form then walked into the room, with the detective Tsukauchi behind him. There was another man who was wearing a filled to the brim backpack. Which looked like it was as heavy as the man himself. The man had long brown hair that was up to his shoulders and had a light shade of grey coloured eyes.

The students eyes focused on them three. Izuku immediately opened his notebook on a new page and had took out his All Might pen. The three walked into the middle of the classroom and all eyes were on them.

"Hello students." All Might said seriously. "I am here with a detective named Naomasa Tsukauchi and a scientist named Masaaki Chikao." All Might said. The students looked at Tsukauchi and Chikao. (And yes I made the character✨)

"Aizawa probably told you why we are here. Correct?" All Might asked turning towards the sleep addict. "Correct." Aizawa replied getting in his sleeping bag. "Great so we don't need to explain!" All Might said.

"Chikao do you want to get your supplies out?" All Might asked the brown haired man. "Yes I will." He spoke in a deep voice. Tsukauchi took of the backpack on his back and placed it on the floor.

Chikao then opened the bag and grappled a phone like thing. He then pressed a button on the bottom of the phone type thing. As soon as he pressed it two metal antennae popped up on top of the phone type thing.. With the entire class watching his entire movement.

"This is what I call a high frequent sound tracker." Chikao began. "It can hear high sounds that humans can't normally hear." The class muttered quietly together.

Izuku stared at the man. "W-will I be noticed?" He thought. He felt tears stream down his face. Not of sadness put of happiness. He couldn't believe that he would be heard again. Though he had already talked to Bakugo and found two ways of communicating to people. And now maybe three ways?

"Once I turn it on it will immediately hear the sounds and then transfer it into a lower sound so we are able to hear it." Izuku sifted a bit to the left. Bakugo shifted in his seat to. He was obviously nervous too.

"I'm turning this on in...

3.."

"I'm going to be heard!"

"2.."

"Come on Deku.."

"1!"

The room was filled with tension. The room fell silent, only the click of the button was heard. The class waited patiently. "It's now or never." Izuku thought. He took a deep breath.

"H-hello?" He said. He was shaking and his voice stuttered. It wasn't long before he heard his voice repeat. It sounded very different and he couldn't even tell his voice and that voice apart.

Bakugo probably didn't to. When Izuku look towards Bakugo he look very confused. His voice did sound different so he wasn't surprised.

"What's your name?" Tsukauchi asked. This was the first thing he had said during the five minutes he was in this class room. Izuku probably guessed that he was hear do ask questions and write then down. It was easy to guess this since the detective was holding a black notebook and scribbling in it. He only stopped scribbling when asking a question or waiting for a answer.

"I-izuku Midoriya." Izuku answered. He heard a small sigh next to him. It came from Bakugo. He was probably thinking that, that voice that was heard from the phone wasn't his and thought it was someone else. Izuku didn't blame him.

"How old are you?" The detective asked scribbling in his notebook again. Izuku started counting on his fingers. "Uhm... W-well... Umm.. I think I was 13 when I died... So I guess that makes me... 14?..." He looked up at Bakugo for a answer.