Safe... for now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all happened suprisingly faster then Izuku had expected it to. Well he was around 50% sure that it would probably not work. Guess he was half wrong half right. He wasn't really sure.

The room seemed to glow a bright yellow colour. Izuku couldn't really tell. He had his eyes shut tight. Probably everyone else's eyes were probably shut tight too. Lighting is a bright thing, is it not?

It all finished in about 3 seconds. But it seemed way longer for Izuku. The room seemed emptier and quieter. This is a good sign I think.

Izuku opened his eyes as soon as he felt it was safe. The room was... Empty. The white blanket type thing was still on the floor with the rest of the class under it. Other then that, the Zombiefied people had seemed to disappeared.

Izuku scanned the room for Kaminari. He was leaning against the wall with a hand on his forehead. It looked like he was in pain or didn't know what was going on.

Izuku half ran half walked towards him. Thinking about what could be wrong or what could go on made him panic. So he pushed them thought to the side. When he reached Kaminari he asked, "Are you okay?" In a shaky voice.

Kaminari hesitated and then looked at him. Still with his hand on his forehead. Kaminari slid down the wall and sat with his back leaning on the wall. "Just a headache.." Kaminari whispered. Izuku looked across the room checking if any of them zombiefied people were nearby to sneak up on them. No one was their.

There was what looked like lighting marks all over the walls, the floor and the roof. Izuku had never got to see Kaminari use his quirk inside. The corner he had been had not been affected by the lightning. If it had, he would likely be dead once more. Guess he missed his chance to probably save everyone here.

Izuku looked back at Kaminari. But before forgetting he walked over towards the lumping blanket on the ground. He lifted one of the corners up. "It's safe." He said calmly before tossing the lightning protecter over to the other corner. Everyone wiggled out of it.

"It's safe..?" Iida muttered standing up. Everyone was looking around. Izuku just nodded. Something did not feel right and it had to be sorted..

now.

Izuku senses seemed to have got higher. He's more aware of his surroundings.

Something is not right something is not right.

But if something was not right, what was it?

How will he figure out what it is?

Izuku shook his head. "Think positive." He thought to himself. "You need to be positive. You need to show them everything is okay! Just act and ignore the feeling."

Izuku smiled. At first glance you could 100% tell that it was not a fake smile. But when you dig deeper and find the smiles future.. you will soon realise this is the most fake smile your will ever see..

"Yep! Everything is fine!" Izuku said smiling with every word he said. "Kaminari's just got a slight headache.. other than that the zombiefied undead whatever you want to call them.. seems to be gone now!"

Everyone looked relieved. Well.. not everyone. Aizawa was not falling for it. But he just nodded. He probably didn't want to bring anything up and worry the other people in the class.

"Oh.." Kirishima said obviously worried for his friend. "Does he need some water?" Izuku looked at Kirishima and nodded a slight nod. "I think that would help." Kirishima nodded as he stood up from sitting on the floor and walked over towards the corner. In the corner was a water vending machine thing.

( If you get what I mean. You know their normal in schools and stored in massive clear box things. Well that's what's in the UK. Please understand what I mean. )

Everyone one else seemed to be talking to eachother. Aizawa had said something along the lines of, "You guys need to go to...." Izuku didn't catch this part.... "to see if everyone else is alright."

Izuku must have drifted of or something. This is because within what Izuku thought 30 seconds, everyone had disappeared and left to go somewhere else. But he had no idea where.

Aizawa was sat in front of him and the lightning protecter blanket seemed to have vanished from site. Someone must have took it somewhere.

"You alright?" Aizawa asked. This seemed to snap Izuku's imaginary world out of existence for now. Izuku looked at Aizawa. "Oh.. uh, yep!" Izuku hesitated, fake smiling again but failed miserably. Izuku had seemed to have sat on the floor but didn't seem to remember it.

"Your lying." Aizawa said starting to get annoyed. Izuku didn't answer. He cupped his hands in his head. "I'm fine." Izuku said harshly not meaning to. "What's wrong." Aizawa said, putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku sighed. He looked up, rapping his arms around his legs and tugging is legs against his chest. "Something's not right." Izuku muttered. "I feel like something very very bad is going to happen." Aizawa nodded.

"Noted." Aizawa said. "If it makes you feel better I can check the entire school just to make sure." Izuku nodded. "Yeah I think that would make me feel better." Izuku muttered again. Aizawa nodded and stood up. "Right I'll go and help the others see if everyone else in the school needs any help." Aizawa explained noticing that Izuku had not listened to anything that was going on. "Then we'll try and find out how they got into the school. Since we don't really think they are that smart." Izuku nodded and watched his not so teacher walk out the classroom to find anyone of his students.

It's just him and Kaminari left in the classroom.

Somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right somethings not right.

But everything would be okay? Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii! I am so so sorry for not publishing a chapter in 8 days! 😞 But hey I actually published! 😃 I have been busy with school work and stuff. 📚 But I'll still try and published more characters without being outside my 6 day marker of publishing. 😄 If I do not publish within 6 days, sorry!

Anywayssss, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

-DabisFlame

Words: 1113