Travel time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a meme I saw and thought it was true ^

Lov memes am I right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class was sat round a small map. Not a map of the city they live in. But a map of another city.

(I actually don't know the name of the city. If you read on you'll find out eventually... I hope...)

"So.. where is this?" Kirishima asked leaning over the map trying to figure out where it is. "Move I can't see!" A high pitched squeal from Mina. She pushed Kirishima back. "Sorry sorry!" Kirishima rushed to say them words to her.

"So this is a map of a city. One of my old.. umm.. sidekicks. He's over with his own agency and all that." All Might explained. The class was shocked to hear All Might had his own sidekick. But they had to ignore that. There are more important things they need to prepare for.

"Okay.. so how do we get to wherever this place is to get help?" Iida asked. "There's a train system leading to the city." All Might responded. "But the trains probably don't work." Yaoyorozou said.

"Didn't Kaminari use his quirk?" Jirou asked. "We could use his quirk to power the train." The class silently agreed. "Just remember that he isn't how he was like before." Izuku said. Not really listening to the conversation. He still had his head down and tucked into a little ball.

"He doesn't know how to control his quirk the same way as he did before. He just does it and hopes for the best." Kaminari, who was stood up, looked towards Izuku and nodded. The truth.

"But what if he doesn't activate his quirk properly? Like weaker then he did before?" Mineta asked. "He doesn't know how to control it well." Uraraka said repeating what Izuku said but in an easier way to understand.

"He doesn't remember things that well." Uraraka muttered enough for the class to hear. She didn't want to bring up any unwanted sadness.

Aizawa stood up. "Why do we even need to go here in the first place?" Aizawa said annoyed with All Might. The amount of trouble the Hero's have to go through just to save people who are already most likely dead.

"My old sidekick.. has a useful quirk we can use to help us win against the undead." The class was confused. "WAIT WE ARE FIGHTING THEM????" The students shouted, panicked and worried. They didn't know this. "I mean like, we can't fight them their dead. We are alive. It's a dead trap." Sero said.

"True." Shinso muttered. "How are we going to even fight them or stop them? Is their some kind of vaccine-" Kirishima cut off. The class looked at him in with confusion written on all of their faces.

"Shitty hair," Bakugo said calmly but not really. His deep voice still ruined the kindness. "Why did you stop?"

Aizawa noticed why he had stopped. "You might be getting somewhere Kirishima." He said. "A vaccine. Some kind of vaccine to help use heal them. It could be some kind of disease that came at the same time as Midoriya."

Makes sense, but not enough sense. Why did it come when he came? Their so stupid. This whole year may not feel real. But it is... They need to see what happening in reality. This is what's happening. They know how to fix it and their all refusing to believe it. If Izuku had to do it all on his own he will. He'll sort it out himself.

"Where is the train then?" Izuku said trying to change the subject. This time lifting his head up to look All Might in the eyes. "Not so fair from the school. Not so fair from here as well. If we cut down the alleyways it'll only take 5 minutes." Aizawa said.

Izuku hadn't explored the city they lived in when he died. There was no reason to. So he kind of forgot where places were. "So when are we going?" Todoroki asked. Another person who likes their own space and doesn't talk much. "If you want to we can go now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just over here!" All Might called to the rest of the class running behind him. They were in an Alleyway. It was about 8pm when the class set off. All Might couldn't run as fast as he could. He had children behind him this time.

The class turned around the corner. When they did, they saw the station. It was ruined. Everything. The train wasn't even on its track properly. Half of the building had collapsed. When everything will be sorted there will have to be alot of rebuilding.

They stopped just outside of the train station. "It's a train wreck." Groaned Mina. (Haha train joke?) "No shit Racoon eyes." Bakugo said harshly.

"This is not the time to fight you two!" All Might called out to Mina and Bakugo just as Mina was about to kick Bakugo. Mina stopped and acted like nothing had happened. Bakugo who didn't notice Mina about to kick him, rolled his eyes.

"If we push the train back onto the track we will should be able to get it to work." Yaoyorozou muttered. "Shouji, Sato if you don't mind pushing in on that would be great." Aizawa called out. "Yes Sir!" The both said at the same time. They both stepped forward toward the train. Sato quickly grappled some sugar out of his pocket. He gulped it down.

Y̶e̶s̶ s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶, j̶u̶s̶t̶ h̶o̶w̶ w̶e̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶ i̶t̶.

The two managed to get the train back on the track. Good, now time for powering it. Kaminari walked nervously to the broken door of the train. It was hanging off by the only hinge it had left.

He clambered in. He was in the front of the train. The engine. He walked towards what looked like the 'on' switch. He flicked it nothing happened. He knew he had to use his quirk. So, he kept hold of the on switch and used his quirk. Only the tiniest bit. Not to small, but enough for the train to get their on his journey.

A loud buzz. And then the train lights turned on. There was cheering. Alot of cheering. Kaminari felt happy for what he felt like the only time in his life. He never did the things the real him did. He didn't know anything about himself.

The class clambered on board after him telling him congrats and giving him high-fives. So happy. He was so happy he had done something noone knew he could do. Which was

Smile.

Bakugo and Kirishima were the last ones to climb on board of their transport vehicle. Bakugo nodded to Kaminari and even Bakugo felt happy Kaminari was smiling. "That's good." He thought. "that's good.."

Bakugo walked past a seat. There was a a piece of paper on it. Bakugo stopped. Kirishima was behind him. "What's up Bakubro?" He asked kindly. Bakugo snatched the piece of paper of the seat. He read it. Or at least tried to. So did Kirishima.

"Bro... What does that say?" Kirishima asked astonished on the poor handwriting. "Don't know, don't care." Bakugo replied harshly stuffing the piece of paper in his pocket.

...

It read..

ሠልጕቿ ሁየ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone can read that.. I wil be really impressed. 👏 I can barely read it and I know what it says. 😑 Anyways how are you guys? I hope your great! 😃 I'm great!

Anyways

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

-DabisFlame

Words: 1264