"Kacchan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh I can't believe they closed the sports festival!" Moaned Mina. She was walking with the rest of the Bakusquad. "Now today's going to be another boring day." She sighed. They were walking up the hill towards UA. "I know it's a right bummer.." sighed Denki.

"Maybe they'll do something fun today!" Kirishima said getting Mina's and Denki's hopes up high. The group continued to walked up the hilled path. The group was silent for about 2 minutes. Bakugo was so used to them rattling out nonsense to the point where he found it annoying that it was quiet. "What do you think they'll do?" Bakugo asked which suprized the group. They all stared at him.

"I'm just asking! Don't think about it too much!" Bakugo shouted at the four. "Woah.. is the boom boom boy becoming soft?" Sero asked.

"WTF!? NO!" Bakugo shouted at Sero. "Sounds like it to me." Kirishima added. "IM NOT GOING SOFT!" Bakugo continued to shout. "IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP UP THE CONVOCATION!!" "We're glad you did!" Sero said putting his thumbs up. "We did?" Denki asked. The group looked at him. "Yes we did." Mina said.

"Oh didn't realize it." Denki muttered. "It's not the first time you didn't realize something." Kirishima nudged Denki with his elbow and then looked towards Bakugo. Bakugo was to busy looking where he was going so he didn't know they were talking about him.

"This manly man is getting soft!" Kirishima whispered to Denki. But to Kirishima's suprise, Denki didn't understand what he said. Denki walked towards Bakugo and poked him on the arm.

"He's not soft.." Denki looked towards Kirishima in a disappointed way. "OF COURSE IM NOT SOFT YOU DUMBASS!" Bakugo then pushed Denki into Kirishima. "Dude you nearly got killed!" Sero muttered to Denki.

The group then continued to walk towards their school which was only about 1 minute away now. The continued to walk towards their school chatting about what the sports festival would be like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bakusquad reached their floor and walked towards their class. They couldn't help but to see the faint red stained message which still read, "Kacchan I am haunting you- The ghost of UA"

Izuku was walking next to Kacchan and giggled when he saw the message. Bakugo ignored the message's existence and just walked past opening the class door.

"I wonder who this Kacchan person is?" Kirishima asked looking at the fainted message. Bakugo turned around after opening the door. "Probably some random extra's name." "Yea but it's right outside our classroom! What if someone in our class got called that as a nickname?"

Izuku laughed on how close they were for getting the answer. He had already told Bakugo and a couple UA teachers that he was here. "Should I tell Kacchan's class about me?" Izuku thought.

"What if there is atually a ghost of UA!" Mina asked looked excited. Izuku had just picked that name because not once he had seen a ghost inside of UA. "He could rule UA!" Denki suggested. Bakugo walked into the class.

Izuku did not follow Bakugo into the classroom. Instead he wanted to hear what Sero, Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari thought about the message. (I've just noticed Denki sounds a bit weird so I'll be using Kaminari instead.)

"What if this Kacchan person is a teacher?" Sero asked. "I doubt it." Kirishima said. "What if we create a list on who we think this Kacchan person is and then we can cross out who we think that person would be called the name?" The other three looked at Kirishima with a confused look on their face.

"If you get what I mean.." The idea Kirishima had suggested did not make sense at all. But they could understand what he was saying. "Yes we do get what you mean." Mina replied.

"Who would more likely to be called that name though?" Kaminari moaned, "Ugh this is hurting my brain cells!" "Of course it hurts your brain cells! Your not capable of thinking on your own!" Sero said. Believe it or not, every word he had said was the truth.

"Get. In. Class."

The four jumped forward. The turned around and they say nothing. Noone was their. "U-uh.. Kiribro? Do you think this is the ghost?" Kaminari asked shaking. "D-definatly bro!" Kirishima answered. "A-are they going to k-kill us?" Mina asked. "Not if we get in class before they do!" Sero said bravely. He then ran in class and so did the others. They ran in class screaming.

All four of them ran through Izuku. Izuku shivered and took a step back. The thing was.. Izuku hadn't said that.

Izuku looked down to see a man laying on the floor wearing a yellow sleeping bag. "Had they seriously not seen him?" Izuku thought. The man was confused for life. It didn't take long for Izuku to notice that the man was their own home room teacher.

"Welp, their gunna die." Izuku thought. Aizawa stood up and stepped out of his sleeping bag. He then dragged the yellow sleeping bag across the floor into the classroom. Izuku followed him in.

The class went immediately quiet when he walked in. Izuku walked towards Bakugo's seat and sat down next to it.

"So. We were going to have sports day today." The class groaned in disappointment. Even Izuku was disappointed. He was excited to see it with his own eyes and write down people's quirks. But it was to good to be true.

"But we are going to replace it with something else." The class looked up at him with hope in their eyes. "You know the 'Ghost of UA'?" He asked. The class looked at him. "The person who wrote the note on the wall." The students nodded slowly which told Aizawa to carry on what he was saying. Aizawa sighed. "How dumb can these children get? They were just talking about it!" He thought self cautiously face palming.

"We are going to basically do an investigation on that." Aizawa continued. "Nezu thought it would be a fun idea to replace the sports festival." The students all whispered excitedly apart from Todoroki, Bakugo and Shinso. "So when we people help us with this. We'll start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! How are you all doing? 🙃 I loved writing this chapter! To be honest writing is the only thing I do. 😅 I can't really find anything else to do.

-DabisFlame

-Words: 1080