End of lockdown? (Part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 1 in the morning and Izuku couldn't get to sleep. The classroom was dark. Everyone else seemed to be asleep. The were all laid on the floor in sleeping bags Yaoyorozou had made around 2 weeks ago.

It was getting boring stuck in one room all the time. It was like endless torture but it wasn't that bad. It had to end. Just had to. They can't stay here forever. It's not like they can all just stay in a room forever.

Izuku was laid down in his green sleeping bag unable to get to sleep. Not like he could anyways. He wanted to just be alive again. Izuku sighed. Izuku turned to his right and saw Katsuki Bakugo.

He was unusually sleeping peacefully. Izuku sat up in his sleeping bag. He looked around the room. Everyone was asleep. It was just him that was awake. He sighed and got out of his sleeping bag.

"What are you doing Deku?" A tired voice asked. Izuku looked down. The tired voice was none other than his childhood friends. "Can't get to sleep." Izuku moaned quietly.

Bakugo sat up in his sleeping bag. "Well of course you can't." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Not with that idiot snoring." Bakugo turned his head to the person next to him. The person was Shinso. He obviously liked his sleep, but probably didn't get enough.

Izuku suddenly got a feeling that something wasn't right. The hairs on the back of his neck started to tingle. Something clearly wasn't right but he couldn't notice what it was.

"You should get back to sleep. You have a test tomorrow." Izuku said quietly not wanting to wake anyone up. "So do you." Bakugo replied. "Well I actually listen in class unlike someone here."

"Don't get cocky with me you damn nerd." Bakugo grunted not wanting to wake any of the others either. Izuku wanted to say that he can't sleep cause he is dead. But he also doesn't need to sleep due to his body now creates it's own mania.

Izuku nodded silently and looked around the room. Something really didn't feel right. It was more than a gut feeling. He knew it. He couldn't just sit there and wait for someone to tell him what felt so wrong. He had to find out himself. He had to before something bad happens.

"Tch." Bakugo made the angry sound he normally made when angry. He then laid down in his sleeping bag. "You better get to sleep to you damn nerd." Izuku looked at Bakugo and silently agreed. Not like he was really going to go to sleep.

Izuku laid in his sleeping bag and stared at the ceiling. "Yeah.. see you tomorrow I guess.." The feeling was slowly getting to him. "If something is on your mind you know you can throw it out of the window." Izuku looked at Bakugo.

"No one like dum thoughts. They murder you in your sleep." Izuku looked back at the ceiling. "I doubt that..." A couple of minutes of silence past. It was only a couple of minutes but it felt like hours.

And in that couple of minutes Bakugo managed to get some sleep. Knowing him he probably lied about not being tired. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been around one hour since Bakugo fell asleep. And since then Izuku was still wide awake. That feeling still was there. He wanted to know why.

Izuku quietly got out of his sleeping bag. He then sneaked past the others sleeping peacefully. He successfully made it to what used to be the classrooms door.

"Nothing in this classroom is wrong," he muttered to himself. "So it could be on the other side of this wall." Izuku continued to mutter.

Izuku stared at the wall for a couple of minutes before walking forwards. He walked through the wall. He was out in the hallway. It looked so..

different...

It was dark and awkwardly silent. There was no one in the corridor. There was no teachers. There was no Bakugo constantly shouting in the corridor. It was completely empty.

It was a very weird feeling of the corridor being empty. It wasn't normal to Izuku at all. But he continued to look around, walking down the corridor to explore.

He had made it all the way down the corridor when he heard some kind of banging. The banging sounded like it had came from the floor below.

Izuku began to become curious. Millions of questions flooded his head. No, he wasn't scared. He was actually pretty excited to be exploring around the corridors again.

Izuku walked down the stairs. He missed half of the stairs on his way down. He didn't want to go through the floor like he normally did.

On the last step, on the very last step, he had bumped into something. That something was ruffly the same hight as him. He tripped up on the step behind him, causing him to fall over and land on the stairs. A small yelp was herd from him but loud enough to echo through the corridors...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the heck was that?!" Kirishima asked Sero who was in the sleeping bag next to him. An echo had woken the class up. "No idea.." yawned Sero in reply.

"Whatever that was that woke me up." Bakugo said in a voice that was way lower than his. He would have said it more meanly but he had just woken up and he was tired.

"Geez.. It woke all of us up not just you Bakugo." Mina replied to Bakugo. Bakugo made the 'Tch' noise again and looked away from Mina. "He's not awake.." Todoroki muttered pointing a finger next to him. Of course.. it was Shinso.

"Not surprising.." Shoji said sitting up in his sleeping bag. "Hey and so is Mr Aizawa!" Uraraka said looking towards the front of the classroom. Iida stood up.

"Hey four eyes! Don't go waking up the catapillar over there.. I think someone in here learned the hard way." Bakugo said with a smirk on his face. "That 'catipillar' is your teacher Bakugo!" Iida continued to shout at Bakugo but in a quiet voice.

"So is everyone else awake apart form them two?" Jirou asked Yaoyorozou. "I think so.." She replied. The girls quickly scanned the area to see how many people were up. "Yea just them two..." Jirou muttered.

"Heyy guys!" Uraraka rushed over to the two trying to dodge the sleeping bags on the floor. "Oh hey Uraraka!" Jirou said waving her hand to Uraraka. "Do you need something?"

"Uhh yeah I do!" Uraraka said. "Ok you can tell us!" Yaoyorozou answered. "Have you seen Deku-kun?? I've been looking for him but I can't find him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wew! Finally I puplished this chapter. 😔 Sorry for the long wait! I was busy with new year and that... 🎉 I hope you all had a nice last night of 2020! 😸 To be honest with you. I was pretty upset that 2020 has come to an end. 😢

Anywayssss, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! 😄 And if I do something that you don't like about my story, please do tell me! This is my first story and I don't think it is quite good. 🙁 Alright, that's all. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🐭

-DabisFlame

Words: 1229