Upon walking over to the comforters, sheets, and room decor, I backed my waist against my boyfriend's, and leaned over the handlebar of the shopping cart. He slowly ran his hand over the small of my back and gradually pressed my hips down against his crotch. "You're always teasing me, Cam. One day I might just defile you in public."

"Mm...that'd be dangerous," I whispered as I raised my hips against my boyfriend's hand. "We could get arrested."

"Yes we could," Giorgi growled lowly. "But it'd be worth it."

I gasped quietly and turned to face my boyfriend. "You're so bad~," I laughed while lifting my straw to my lips. "If we were to do anything here and today—"

"In the underwear department. Right in the center of the store."

My face immediately burned red hot and I stuttered terribly incoherent nonsense.

Giorgi nonchalantly kissed my lips and pressed his crotch firmly against my behind before returning his attention to the different bed sets. "Which cover do you think would look okay in our room? Should we get this white one with black flowers on it? Or maybe this black one with the koi fish?"

"K-koi fish," I stammered. "Yeah? Ah, yeah, it would  be difficult to keep the white one clean, huh," Giorgi tittered as he grabbed the black comforter and tossed it into our cart. "Alright! Now do we want more pillows?"

I shook my head and sipped on my frappuccino, and Giorgi rubbed the small of my back with a stern pressure that created a hot, stimulating heat amongst my skin while he pressed his hardening crotch against the crack of my behind.

"I-I, I don't use pillows," I mumbled as I pulled my butt cheeks open a bit.

"Aaah, that's right. You usually lay on my arm or chest... Meh. I'll just get two more anyway."

I pouted as his bulge teased me. I wanted to feel him inside me. Even a mere graze over my hole would satisfy me... So, I bent my knees a bit and pushed my hips back, and accidentally moaned loud enough to turn a few heads when I'd felt his hard cock twitch against my anus.

He immediately grabbed my jaws and kissed me deeply, and I couldn't help but moan again when he pulled his lips away from mine and softly pecked my temple.

"I want you~," I whined as he leaned his chest against my back. "I want you too, baby, but we have to wait. Too many people are staring at us," my boyfriend chuckled. "I'm showing too much. I don't want to walk out into the open and accidentally scar some little kid."

I frowned pitifully although I understood what Giorgi was saying. So, I reached into his pants and adjusted his erection so that it wasn't so obvious.

"Cam!" Giorgi gasped, grabbing my wrists.

"All done! Now we can go to the restrooms," I beamed. "Nobody can see it."

"You're so bad," he chuckled while grabbing me by the chin. "My naughty little feral boy."

"I'm a good, average-sized domestic man," I mumbled as Giorgi kissed my lips. "I want you inside me."

"You're going to have be to really quiet so that we don't get caught. Do you think you can keep it down?"

"Of course I can! We've had sex so many times. I'm pretty used to your size. Come on," I urged, ushering my boyfriend over to the men's room.