S1:C20; Footsie

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!
••••••••

I bit my lip and tugged on the wrist of my long, baggy turtleneck's sleeve as Cooper led me through the crowded Cheesecake Factory, and my cheeks burned red when Giorgi waved us over with a soft smile played over his bruised lips.

"Hey," he started, his deep voice soft and polite as I sat down on the inside of the booth seat. "Giorgi," Cooper sighed as he sat beside me. I silently stared down at the table, and my face burned a bit hotter as I felt Giorgi staring at me. "You guys look really nice. Coop, you wear turtlenecks really well," he said, making me smile a bit since I'd lent Cooper an oversized beige turtleneck sweater.

"I know. That's why I wore it," my best friend said bitterly. I looked up at him and nudged him with shoulder while mumbling "be nice", and he scoffed at my words and shook his head. "Cam, you look really good in lavender," Giorgi said, ignoring Cooper's grumpiness and making me blush along my cheeks, nose, and ears. "Thank you," I mumbled, my gaze immediately falling back onto the table.

"Hello! Can I start you guys off with drinks?" A waitress suddenly popped up and asked our table.

"I'll have iced water with a lemon slice," Giorgi said softly. "Same," Cooper sighed, flipping open his menu. "U-um, can I get a raspberry lemonade, please," I stuttered. "Sure thing! Any appetizers," the lady asked. "The factory nachos seem good," Cooper said, showing me the ingredients on the menu. "Oh...red chile sauce and jalapeños...they seem spicy. Could we get extra sour cream," I mumbled. "Of course," Cooper said before telling the waitress the appetizer.

"Oh, but wait," I cut in while he was speaking. "Giorgi, do you want the nachos? We didn't even get your opinion."

"Oh, no, yeah, I like them. Me and Cooper used to eat them together all the time in high school after football practice," he chuckled. "Thank you for asking me, though. That was really sweet."

Cooper shook his head and rolled his eyes as he spoke with the waitress, and I smiled at Giorgi as he slid his foot closer to mine under the table.

"The extra sour cream on top," the waitress asked. "On the side," Cooper answered. "Alrighty! I'll be back in a bit," she beamed before walking away. Cooper groaned as he grabbed my thigh, and I jumped a bit at his abrupt touch, and jerked my feet away from Giorgi's. "She's so upbeat, it's sickening," he grumbled. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Do you wanna come with me?" He looked at me with half hooded eyes and clenched jaws.

Giorgi cleared his throat and sat back in his booth seat, stretching his leg over to mine again, and I shook my head to Cooper, giving him a soft smile. "I'm okay. I'll stay here and keep our seats warm," I said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Text me if he touches you," he whispered.

"I won't," Giorgi cut in. "Not without his consent."

Cooper merely looked at him and blew air through his nose. "Just because you said that, I'm tempted to stay right here and piss myself."

"Don't," I whined, rubbing his arm. "I'll dial your number and call you the moment he touches me, okay? Go to the bathroom."

"Are you sure? He's not silently threatening you or anything is he? Is he stepping on your foot? Playing a little threatening game of footsie?" Cooper asked, coercing Giorgi to yank his foot away from mine.

"Cooper, it's okay. Go to the bathroom. He's not threatening me," I giggled, knocking my forehead against his. "Go. To. The. Bathroom. If you pee yourself, I'll probably never speak to you again. I mean, I can deal with being called a freak or a weirdo, but...I can't be the weirdo that hangs around a grown man that pees his pants."