S2:C15; Twice

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

About ten minutes into following the police car to the station, Giorgi moved his hand from my right thigh and reached over to my left to squish it briefly before returning his hand to holding my right.

The squeeze made me giggle a bit, and my cheeks blushed when my boyfriend chuckled himself; his deep voice infiltrated my ears and filled my stomach with butterflies.

"Baby, how did you know?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"About Tammy breaking into your car. We didn't even come close to seeing that part when we watched the footage this morning," the muscular man mentioned. "How'd you know she did that?"

"I thought about the condom that we left in my car," I answered honestly. "I forgot all about it until the cops mentioned her bringing one in, and I thought 'Giorgi hates cheaters, he could never cheat on me, but we don't use condoms,' right?"

Giorgi nodded.

"So then I thought, 'the only time we ever do use condoms is in the cars so that we don't make too much of a mess. The last time we did it in the car was last night, and I don't remember taking the trash bag out.' You remember the grocery bag that we use for trash in my car?"

My boyfriend nodded again and hummed, and I returned the nod.

"What I don't understand is how she was able to get into my car without it going off...and...if you don't mind me asking...why the police were so quick to believe that the DNA on the condom was yours...? I'm not accusing you of anything, I love and trust you with everything in me, but is your DNA in the system?" I inquired softly, hoping that my boyfriend wouldn't be offended by my question.

But, without a second of hesitation, he sighed: "yeah, it is. But I never raped anyone. I promise you I never have and never intend to, ever."

I nodded and told him that I believed him and that if it made him uncomfortable or upset to talk about what happened, he didn't have to.

"It's just...some high school ex of mine accused me of sexually assaulting her just because I broke up with her on homecoming night. We were only in our sophomore year, and she told everyone—my football coach, my parents, her parents, our teachers, her friends—that I'd drugged and raped her behind the school," Giorgi explained, tearing up.

"They arrested you?"

He nodded and sniffled as he wiped his eyes before continuing, "In front of everybody. They arrested me during a fucking school assembly," he scoffed. "I was made out as this sick, disgusting rapist because of a lie. She took a condom from homecoming and used that as evidence, but it wasn't even my cum! It was Cooper's."

My jaw dropped hard and fast, and Giorgi laughed as he explained that the girl he'd been accused of rape by had actually cheated on him with Cooper, used their condom against Giorgi because she was upset that she'd been caught cheating, and how she was sent to juvenile prison for falsely accusing him after he was proven innocent via giving a sample of his ejaculation.

"Twice... Twice, I've been falsely accused of sexual assault and arrested in front of friends and classmates," he grumbled, sniffling heartbreakingly. "The only person that I've ever come close to sexually assaulting was you, and you didn't even tell the police," he mentioned, breaking down quickly. "Why didn't you? Y-you had every right to, Cam."

"I didn't report you because I know that you didn't mean to hurt me or force me into anything. Your intentions were good. You were only looking to please me because I'd told you that I'd never had a handjob before. You weren't forcing me into doing something just because you were horny. You were encouraging me to experience something great," I said simply.

I grabbed Giorgi's hand and interlaced our fingers, and he squeezed my limb tightly while raising it to his cheek and kissing my knuckles.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "For making you uncomfortable that day and for crying like this. I—"

"Babe, respectfully, shut up," I said, making my boyfriend laugh. "I'm always crying over stupid stuff. It's more than okay for you to be crying over something like this. This is beyond upsetting. You never deserved to be arrested."

Giorgi kissed my knuckles again and watched our hands as he ran his thumb over my skin. "Thank you..." he whispered. "I'm so in love with you, Cameron."

"I'm so in love with you, Giorgi," I replied, blushing darkly when I glanced over and saw that he'd had crimson cheeks.

Upon arriving at the station, both my and Giorgi's DNA was taken with a cotton swab, and I'd been asked to provide a semen sample, so I complied and gave one. I'd felt horribly embarrassed the entire time, but I knew that Giorgi had felt worse so I didn't say a word to him about how uncomfortable I was.

"Are you okay," he asked, grabbing my hands as I'd walked over to him from giving my sperm sample. I nodded and gave him a small grin, and he raised one of his hands to cup my chin and lift my face. "Don't just nod, baby. I want to know if you're really okay. You look unsettled."

I shrugged and shook my head. "I'm fine. I know that you feel far more deflated to be going through this again, so I don't have any right to feel so awkward. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Don't say sorry. Yeah, I feel humiliated to go through this again, but that doesn't mean you're not allowed to have or express your feelings. This is unfair to both of us," he said. "We only just reached closure with Cooper—"

"An actual rapist," I added.

"And are now being suspected of sexually assaulting some crazy, stalker, psycho chick. This is fucked up."

"Very," I scoffed. For an hour or so we'd been at the station, waiting for permission to leave, but it wasn't until thirty more minutes of us just sitting quietly had passed that someone finally came over to talk to us.

"Alright, guys," a woman sighed while walking up to me and Giorgi. "We should have your results back in a couple of hours to two days from now. We'll call and let you know when we get 'em, okay?"

As soon the lady had finished speaking, I ushered Giorgi out of the building, through the parking lot, into his Range Rover, and drove us home.

"No, wait, I don't wanna go home yet," Giorgi said upon noticing that I'd been driving towards our neighborhood. "I want to talk to Dr. Pew."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote⭐️