S3:C6; Attractive Playground

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Do..." my breath hitched and I'd choked on a small frog in my throat. "Do you... Do you still have feelings for Lola?"

Giorgi's face frowned a deep, disgusted frown and he almost looked angry with me for asking him such a question. "Cameron, no. Why— Do you think I do? Do I act like it somehow? I'm sorry if I've been giving off that very wrong idea, but I'm only focused on and in love with you. Why do you think I still have feelings for her?"

"Because you guys dated for four years and I heard that you had plans to marry her so I just, I thought that maybe you still might have some leftover feelings for her," I cried softly.

Giorgi's eyes had gotten a smidge angrier, but his tone and embrace remained gentle. "Where did you hear that? From Yuri?"

I kept quiet, not wanting to throw the child under the bus, but Giorgi just took my silence as confirmation.

"Yuri, did you tell Cameron some stuff about my past with Lola?" He asked, his deep voice husky and intimidating.

"I just asked if you guys are married and then I asked if you weren't because I didn't know if you still missed Lola or something. I'm sorry for being nosy, Giorgi. I promise I won't ask about that anymore," the seven-year-old mewled.

Giorgi merely sighed through his nostrils and ran his hands up my shirt, gripping my waist and nape with tight, possessive grips. "I only love you, Cameron. I promise," he said seriously before giving me a stern kiss. I didn't know what it was that made the smooch so different from all the others but it had given me goosebumps all over my arms and raised the hairs on my neck. "Don't you already know that? I tell you all the time."

"I know," I mumbled before pecking his lips. "I couldn't help myself from wondering, though. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize," he said. "But if you ever feel like that again, let me know. I don't want you think that I want anyone else but you because I don't."

"Okay... Thank you for assuring me," I purred.

"Any time," Giorgi said before kissing my lips.

"Oh, um, you said you wanted to talk about something earlier," I mentioned.

"Did I?"

"Yeah. When you were on your way home, you said you wanted me to help you understand something," I said while Giorgi pushed a few curls out of my eyes.

"Ahhh~, yeah," he mumbled. "That can wait until Yuri's asleep. Or picked up, actually. Okay?"

"Okay..." Is it about homework stuff? Is it about me? Did I do something?

"Relax. It's nothing about you, if that's what you're thinking," he suddenly chuckled, rubbing the small of my back.

I nodded and Giorgi returned the gesture before adjusting himself to pin me down on the floor, holding my arms above my head, then pressed a small kiss onto my lips, and stood up over my body—directly over my chest so that I could see his naked bottom half under his towel. "I'm going to put on some clothes. No more talk about Lola. Her name is a curse word in this house, Yuri."