S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

⚠️ Forced Sexual Actions/Rape⚠️
Read Cautiously!

It'd been three days. Giorgi was as sweet as ever and Lola was amazing. They'd suggested I spend a night in their room with them on my second day, but they were both underdressed; and so beautifully. Giorgi had messed up hair and he was shirtless while his boxers hung low, revealing his V-line, and Lola just wore a plain white t-shirt of Gyorgy's—and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, but just black panties underneath; I had to turn them down.

I knew that I would've become aroused around them, and although there was an obvious sense of lust in the atmosphere, I didn't feel comfortable with the thought of them seeing and touching my body. I mean, I loved the idea of it, but the actual thought of them seeing my scars...it weirded me out. Plus, Cooper was the only one allowed to see and touch them.

Anyways, I'd spent the majority of my time at Giorgi and Lola's house planning Erin's disappearance. I'd set up the catfish account on Instagram, bought some fake followers and likes for a few frat-guy photos that I stole from an account of a guy that lives in Canada, and I messaged Erin every day with compliments under her posts or in her private messages. I'd sent a good morning text and good night every day, and I made sure that I used some realistic-looking photos rather than photographer-taken pictures.

Erin, thankfully, was very naive. She took to "Harry" rather quickly and didn't even ask if he was real or anything. At first I'd worried that maybe I messed up somewhere and she knew from the get-go that I made Harry up and she was just playing along, but then I remembered that Erin was quick to believe things. She wasn't a very...comprehensive or thorough person. Plus, I was just really good at cat-fishing; I'd made about five other profiles to steer some bullies away from me in middle and high school.

"Think she'll go," Lola asked as she leaned against my shoulder.

"I hope so," I mumbled as I sent Erin an address to meet Harry at. "It's at a public movie theater and I bought two seats... she's sure to believe that Harry is real and that she'll see him there."

"Nice work, Cam," Lola chuckled, rubbing my back. I smiled at her and nodded as I stood up. "Well, I should get going. I've got an afternoon class to get ready for and as comfy as your and Giorgi's clothes are, I don't think I want to wear them to class."

"Awe~! Do you really have to go? Just move in with us~! We love you," Lola whined as I packed up my clothes into a spare backpack that Giorgi gave me. "I love you guys too, but I can't just leave my apartment. Plus, I miss Cooper."

Giorgi's girlfriend growled incoherently and slouched on the couch as I walked to the front door, and Giorgi yawned as he grabbed my hand and led me outside to his car. "If he gives you any problems—"

"I'll call you," I finished. "But I don't think he will. He probably just misses me so much, that when he sees me, he'll give me a big hug. That's it."

Giorgi sighed as we got into his car and he grabbed my thigh as he drove me home. "Cameron, maybe you should consider actually moving in with us—me and Lola. Cooper's...a bit of a nut. If he's angry at you, there's no way of knowing what he'll do. He could yell at you again or touch you—"