S3:C15; Room Service

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I groaned and turned my head, burying my ear into my pillow.

"Room service!" Knock! Knock! Knock!

"No, thank you," Giorgi muttered, turning over so that I was enclosed in his embrace. I pushed my face into his chest that'd become bare at some point through the night, enjoying his scent mixed with a small amount of alcohol from last night.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! "Hello~! Your brunch meal is here~!"

"Motherfucker, man," Giorgi muttered as he ripped himself away from me, fixed his boxers, and checked the door.

"Ahh~! Good morning~!" The man at the door chimed. "Your complimentary breakfast is here! My apologies for waking you up, but the chef wanted you both to enjoy your meals while they're hot and fresh!"

"Mm," Gio merely grunted, allowing the man to push his cart inside our room. As the attendant did so, my boyfriend got back into bed with me and pulled me back into his chest.

"Oh... D-did you want me to open your champagne yet," the man asked softly.

Giorgi growled something incoherent against my hair, and I smiled at his hungover attitude. Sitting up, I squinted at the attendant and then moved my narrowed eyes onto the cart. "Champagne in the morning," I inquired.

"U-uh, for th-the, um—mimosas," the blonde man stuttered. "Mix the orange juice with it, and the, uh, that makes...makes mimosas."

"Ah," I hummed with a nod.

"A-and I wouldn't ca-call it morning anymore," the blonde man mumbled gently, as if he were afraid he'd hurt my feelings or offend me by telling the time. "It's half past noon, sir."

"Is it really," I yawned as I got out of bed and headed over towards the bathroom. "Feels like nine... Anyway, thank you for bringing us brunch. We appreciate it."

The man stared at me for a moment as I leaned against the bathroom door, seeming like he was stuck in awe.

"Are you alright," I asked, tilting my head to see if he was able to keep eye contact with me which would let me know if he were stunned by something I'd done or said, or if he was just staring through me while thinking of something else.

Fortunately, he followed my gaze and kept our pupils locked while I moved so I knew I must've done something to unsettle him, but before I could ask he began apologizing.

"Sorry! Sorry! It's just... Never mind. Excuse me. Plea-please enjoy your meal!" He stuttered, leaving the room in a panic.

Upon the door closing, I looked at Giorgi and furrowed my eyebrows. "What did I do?"

"I think you intimidated him," my boyfriend said simply.

"What? How?"

"You're taller than him, gorgeous, wearing nothing but boxers, and covered in cuts and scars."

"Ah, yeah. Real-live vampire thing, right?"

"I mean, that and with your hair the way it is, you look like a gang member or something... Like a street fighter."

"Oh... That's kinda hot," I chuckled, opening the bathroom door. "Extremely," Giorgi said as I walked in and closed the door. After doing my business, I washed my hands and face, and then brushed my teeth. Upon stepping out of the washroom, I walked over to the bed and ran my hands over my boyfriend's chest while he lay awake, staring at the ceiling; a warm pink tint along his cheeks and ears made me tilt my head a bit as I wondered why he was blushing.