S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Giorgi was pissed. Cooper had never showed up to our house. In fact, three days had passed and he hadn't shown up once. Not even to school. Gio was so eager to put an end to the drama between ourselves and Cooper, but he just couldn't do anything about it until our ex-friend made the first move by showing up. So, we were stuck playing the waiting game.

My husband had been keen on not leaving my side, too. He skipped most of his classes to accompany me to mine while somehow maintaining to get and complete the homework for them, and he convinced a lot of his teachers that it was okay for him to skip because he told them that I had stalker and he wanted to keep me safe. I couldn't tell if they just let him skip because he was hot, they didn't care, or because his story was not only believable but captivating—but I didn't think about it too much. I was really happy being with Giorgi all day, everyday.

Well, for the first two days, I was. Now, I honestly wanted things to go back to normal. As much as I loved my husband, he was really aggressive. He wouldn't even let my classmates talk to me without giving him their name, or glaring at them. It was embarrassing having to just sit there and listen to Gio interrogate every single person that acknowledged me. Even so, I didn't say anything to him. I knew he was just being protective of me, and I didn't want to sound unappreciative.

"Hey, what do you want for dinner?"

I hummed and gave a small shrug. "I don't know. What are you feeling?"

"Do you want Indian food?"

"Yeah, that sounds good... Where do you wanna get it from?"

Giorgi frowned a small pout at me and ran his fingers through my hair from behind. "Are you okay? You sound glum."

"No, I'm fine. I just...I feel a little anxious."

"About Cooper?"

I didn't say anything, and I averted my eyes from my husband's before fidgeting my fingers.

"...About me?"

"No!" I shouted a little too quick and loud. "Why would I feel anxious around you? I love you and feel safe around you, baby. I appreciate you so much, Gi-Gi."

Giorgi visibly began wondering what he'd done, and I felt horrible as he seemed to realize what could've made me feel so apprehensive. "You don't like me being around you so much, huh?"

"No! I love being with you all the time... It's just...I don't like how curt and aggressive you are with my ,classmates and everyone that acknowledges me...you know?"

"I get that—I do. And I'm sorry for coming off really aggressive but you can understand my frustration and worries, right? ...I'm thinking that Cooper is making connections with these newer students that don't know him, and trying to send them to you or just look for you to help him learn your everyday schedule, or something like that. It'd give him an easier shot at finding you alone, but if I stay with you—"

"Baby, I don't mind you staying with me. I just don't like how cutthroat you are. I-in the nicest way, I mean! Like, you're intimidating enough because of how big and strong and sexy you are, but when you talk to people with so much bloodlust in your tone.... It's not you. You're usually ignorant towards other people's existence but now you're borderline investigating everyone we talk to."