S3:C4; The Little Things

***A QUICK PSA***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"I'll see you after work," I moaned as I'd reluctantly pushed Giorgi away from making out with me. "You said salmon sashimi, right?"

"Think so," he grouched as he pulled me back into his chest, turned, and pinned me against me against his car. My heart thumped as I'd imagined how many of our neighbors could have been watching us act so inappropriately in the driveway, but I didn't have the strength to shoo my boyfriend away. "I wish I could put you in my pocket and take you to work with me, baby," he said against my neck before pressing multiple smooches against my skin.

"Aww~, 'cause you can't stand being without me," I asked.

"I was going to say because then I'd get to call you my 'pocket bussy', but sure. That works, too, I guess," my boyfriend mumbled.

"You're annoying," I guffawed, patting his chest. "Don't be late, but drive safe, okay?"

"I will. You be safe, too, alright? I love you."

"I love you," I hummed as he pecked my lips. I watched my boyfriend as he got into his car and pulled out of the driveway, and we waved before he took off down the street. Upon stepping inside our home, I walked into our bedroom, grabbed my laptop, made my way back into the living room, and hurled myself onto the couch.

"Corgi~! Come help me buy tickets to Paris so I can propose to Daddy," I beamed, patting my lap. The large Great Dane had ran over from the kitchen and leapt onto the couch, and I laughed when she licked my face aggressively.

"Aahh~, stop it," I giggled, scratching her chin. After she had laid down beside me, I'd opened up my computer and got to ordering plane tickets. "Aw, what the hell...?" I mumbled as I'd found the task to be rather difficult.

After a couple of hours of struggling, I'd finally bought a pair of tickets to Paris, and then decided to look over a website that sold rings. Although I already had the ring that I wanted to propose with hidden away in my school bag, I wanted to get my boyfriend another one. He'd lost his favorite silver ring that had a dragon engraved on it, so I searched for a similar piece of jewelry.

As I scrolled through the website, I couldn't help but let my mind wander over all of the stuff that Professor Davis had told me about Cooper.

I can't believe he's killed two people... His boyfriend and his sister... And he was going to kill Erin next even though she reminded him of his mom... Huh. Cooper's mom... How did she die again...?  I don't think Cooper ever told me... Gasp! Did Cooper kill her?! Did he miss her and later choose to be with Erin since she reminds him so much of his mom...? No... No, surely it was just some natural cause that she died from, or...or maybe an accident of some sort? Surely he wouldn't have killed his own mother, right?

But he killed his little sister... Gosh... Poor Giorgi. He forced himself to deal with Cooper's insanity for so long... Why didn't Cooper ever attack Giorgi? Did he never feel like he could defeat him? Was he too intimidated or what? Did he just like the feeling of being disciplined by him? But why? Why is Giorgi so special to him? Cooper's got to know by now that the Greek man isn't a psychopath. Unless...does he get off by knowing that? Killing people and being destructive in ways that an empathetic person couldn't report them for but just deal with it...? The torture that that would be...