Derek: "Ok...I guess that will do."

They get in and Derek takes control of the vehicle's system. They drive to the location at full speed and arrive. Derek gets out and looks around the area and spots someone in a Kelley outfit. It's the blackmailer, he's also on Oscar's side.

Derek: "A Kelley blackmailing another Kelley? Ironic."

Then, Derek hacks into the blackmailer's system and erases his blackmail data. The blackmailer looks at his phone in shock.

Blackmailer: "Huh? What the- No, no, no, no, no! DAMMIT!"

Derek: "And...blackmail erased. Alright, Rainbow let's go."

They get back in the car and drive away. Then Bagley speaks to them.

Bagley: "Well done, and by the way, I have good news about our prospect, AKA the Kelley you helped."

Rainbow: "What's it about Bagley?"

Bagley: "Nothing from him. But something from me. Anyway, I arranged a meeting for him and you 2 to meet near Tower Bridge and outside the Tower Of London.

Derek: "Hm, alright."

They arrive at their destination and see Oscar, the Kelley they're recruiting just standing there. Derek and Rainbow Topaz exit the car and walk to him, catching his attention.

 Derek and Rainbow Topaz exit the car and walk to him, catching his attention

(Oscar's appearance. He's a new OC for you @LordRedsontlborn! Any character your OC, Derek recruits, is a new OC for you!)

Oscar: "Huh? What on Earth do you 2 want?"

Derek: "You look like someone who wants to leave a dystopian nightmare. We can help you with that."

Oscar: "Are you 2 with DedSec? Oh man, I can really use your help."

Derek: "We can help you. Just tell us what's wrong?"

Oscar: "It's Albion. They've threatened to deport a friend of mine back to Jamaica. I don't know what to do, but they tell me that they'll threaten to kill me if I show myself at one of their stations which contains their data about my friend."

Derek: "Dang...seems very...insane I guess."

Oscar: "You can put it that way."

Derek: "Right, let's sort this thing out. Come on, Rainbow."

Rainbow: "On it."

They re-enter their stolen car and drive towards the location Bagley marks which is a police station taken over by Albion. It's the New Scotland Yard. It's in Westminster.

Derek: "This will be taking quite a while. The location is in the Westminster borough."

They drive for 5 minutes and they finally arrive at the location. There, they get out and walk towards the entrance of the police station. They walk inside but not into the restricted areas yet.