Her Last Words ~ 11.2K Special

(Non-Haikyuu Related Original story made by myself 3 years ago,my first story)

Its a cold windy morning a girl is tryng to jump at the bringe but suddenly someone grab her hand and it was the boy the boy push her back and talk "are you crazy" the girl replied "just a little edgy i think" then the boy stop grabbing her hand he stand his bike and going for a ride the girl asked "are you the boy at the class who was in the corner" she ask "Yes" he replied, he ask the girl are you "going to school..?" She nods "Come ride at my bike" he said she was shy after what she did the boy talk " come on theres enough space for us two" she rides the bike and the boy talk "hold on" she nods they went to school riding the bike while the girl was happy when the bike goes faster the cold wind at her skin felt good to her.

 At school she sat quietly and look at the corner of her back he saw the boy who push her back through death.At lunch the boy was eating alone the girl went to him she ask "can i seat beside you...?" The boy said "ok" the girl ask hes name "can i know your name..?"kaname choi you can call me kaname" the girl talks at her mind "kaname choi what a nice name" she replied "im yuna kim" kaname replied "what a nice name" yuna showed a rosey pink cheeks kaname giggled after school yuna was walking out the gate and kaname showed up they walk together home yuna went home with a smile at her face.

 At the next day yuna saw her parents at the morning talking about divorce her father went out with a big bag and full of hes clothes her mother cried she pass her mother and said "im going" while shes walking she felt a heartbreak and looking down she was in the bringe she look down to the water and the words of her father troumatize her then suddenly "hey are you planning to jump again?" Kaname showed up and look at her seeing her face tears went out kaname hugged her and tryng to comfort her yuna explained everything after school "i wish i never existed" yuna shouted to kaname while they were at the classroom alone kaname replied "dont say that" yuna replied "why life is so cruel" Kaname speak "yes life maybe cruel but when you look even further you'll see how living is a gift" yuna look at kaname while kaname holding her shoulders kaname speaks again "listen lets make a deal i'll show you how to live with happiness everyday but please dont kill yourself" yuna felt a different feeling a feeling that someone is worried about her life she cannot beleive that someone comforted her even she's not that interesting at all.

The summer break started kaname went to yuna's house yuna went out of her house with a white dress kaname was flustered yuna ask "is there something wrong" "NO..!!..!" He replied with a blush yuma giggled they went to different places using kaname's bike then they went to a cat cafe and yuna discovered that kaname was a cat lover "hes so cute" wispered "did you say something" kaname ask "no its nothing forget about it" "how about lets go to a flower garden" kaname suggest "okie" yuna replied they went to a beautiful garden full of butterflies yuna felt happiness for the first time kaname enjoyed seeing yuna smile. he walk yuna home safely yuna speak "hey maybe your right its fun to live" said while smiling kaname replied " im glad you enjoyed"smiles back at her yuna blush red as tomato she ran upstairs and slam the door jump at her bed while rolling around while kaname went home laughing and blushing at the same time. next day yuna went out her house seeing kaname waiting "goodmorning" kaname greet yuna happily yuna smiled back suddenly yuna blushes when kaname gave her a pink roses "here this is yours" yuma replied "thanks" kaname pulled yuna's arm ran down through the streets. kaname and yuna went to the shrine and yuna seems enjoyed eating candy apples then both of them went to the nearest cafe and having a little snack run "thats fun" yuna start speaking "really you seem you enjoy that much" kaname replied "yeah i enjoyed" after the snack run they both watch the sunrise seeing yuna smile kaname felt happy.

While kaname and yuna was caught by the rain kaname and yuna was walking yuna stop she look to kaname,kaname ask "is something wrong" yuna sudenly pull her hands and make way for kaname's neck and kiss him softly kaname drop the umbrella and kiss back after that yuna saw her house then she blushes same as kaname "ummm bye...!" She shout she ran to her house quickly.kaname speak to himself "i never see this before but she's pretty" all night kaname and yuna keep texting "about lately im really really sorry" yuna said kaname replied "hey umm i want to tell something" kaname sent the message nervously "what is it..?" Yuna replied "umm never mind" a moment of silence came.That night yuna is tryng to practice her confession same as kaname then yuna decided to write a letter....

"Dear kaname thank you for always being by my side you showed me how to live and not thinking not of dying you teach me how to smile and gave me the most unforgetable days and i love you." 

Then she decided to run downstairs and go outside running kaname was still thinking how tell her that he loved her and coinseidencely he run downstairs also and do the same thing they ran to the bringe and they see each other yuna was the other side of the bringe. Kaname shout "yuna!!" Yuna replied "kaname..!" Yuna stopped at the middle of the bringe she was very happy to see kaname,kaname shouted "yuna i-i-i lov-" He stop shouting widen hes eyes and feeling his heart stoped when he saw yuna was hitted by a car accidently seeing the love of his life lyng down bleeding he stood down wispered "yuna i..i love you.."Yuna replied she wispered "i love you too.." kaname smiled to her tears shed out from kaname's eyes while yuna was dying infront of him.

 After many days after yuna's death kaname did not go to her mourn he was so sad crying every night and one day he decided to go he went to yuna's house mother look at him he bowed down and suprisly said "im sorry im very sorry" yuna's mother stood down.Yuna's mother started to speak "yuna left a letter that she just written before she died and it was adressed to you" kaname replied "if i may can i read it" speaking softly.yuna's mother gave the letter. while kaname reading he began to speak slowly he speak "if i may can i cry..?" Yuna's mother nods kaname went to yuna's jar where her ash was placed he fell down and began to shed tears so badly.after 5 years He went working he went to the same bringe where he met the girl who stole his heart.he was about to kill himself suddenly someone grab his hand violently and push him away to the edge of the bringe he look at the one who push him over he saw a girl.he look at the girl and suprisly he saw the face of the girl t who stolen his heart 5 years ago,the same person he loved the girl ask "did we ever met before" The boy cried and the girl smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoy this story i made 3 years ago.This is my first angst story i ever made before i decided to write an actual angst book.

I was reading my phone memos and found this and remembered this was my first angst story i ever made so i decided to share it to you guys i hope you guys enjoyed it!

Also the 2 other requests was akaashi and kenma will be next comming up!

Requests are still open :DD