Mini Angst Collection ~ 2.1K Special

<Setters>

Attention ~ Akaashi

While i was drinking at my bottle i saw (y/n) comming closer to me.When i was about to greet her bokuto blocked my way.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!" bokuto cheered

"hi bokuto-san!!" she greeted him FIRST 

Ofcourse i was jealous since she greeted bokuto-san first but i dint let my emotions out.

"Hi akaashi lets go home!!" She said as a gave her a smile and nods on our way home i kinda gave her many pecks but oh well i love her very much.

Small fights ~ Atsumu

Its hard having a identical twin...(Y/n) sometimes mistake osamu as me and ofcourse its hard to admit but jealousy hits me very well...

"Ne! (y/n)-san just tell me if this jerk broke you up im always here kay'?" she giggle at his dorky wink which annoys me...

On our way to our own date..

"tsumu are you mad..?" i ignored her..

"atsumu"

"...."

"oh well you dont want to talk to me ill just play video games with samu'.."

"dont.."

"atsumu is there something wrong?"

"...."

"jealous arent you..?"

"...so what" i pouted

she pecked my lips and fold her hands at my arms.

"Want to come over..?"

I smirked at her and nodded.

Senpai ~ Kageyama

Sometimes i would be jealous about hinata making (y/n) laugh but im also happy since she's happy.

Today is the after of our match to shiratorizawa and im about to meet (y/n) when i saw oikawa talking to her.

"Really!! thank you very much senpai" she smiled at him innocently and i was annoyed when she called him 'senpai'.

"no worries (y/n)-chan" he winked at her which she shrug it off.

"oikawa-san get off to MY girlfriend" i said 

"aawww is Tobio-chan is jealous..?" i was about to punch him but (y/n) is there which i just dragged her off to somewhere.

"Kageyama is there something wrong...?"

"Come on lets go home and cuddle with me" i said.

"okay!!" she cheered happily and we both went home.

Cuddle with me ~ Kenma

Sometimes she would ask to cuddle with me but im busy playing with my games which is an opposite situation now.

I went home from our volleyball training and i saw her playing otome games with her phone.

Ofcourse i was tired thats why i expected her to come to me and start cuddling but whenever i ask her or try to wrap my arms around her she would just start smiling and giggling about her game.

I was pissed so i slapped her phone out and pinned her at the bed.

"least give me attention" i said.

"aww is kenma pissed...?" she teased.

"shut up and cuddle with me" i said 

as she sit up and we start cuddling and fell asleep.

Fans ~ Oikawa

Well its not like i dont like girls screaming for me but it pisses me off whenever they mock (y/n)-chan.

I was heading to (y/n)-chan's room when i saw my fangirls bullying her..

"OII!!" i screamed at them away..

"t-tooru.." she called..

"are you okay (y/n)-chan!!?!" i ask her in worriedness..

"you know i think..i feel im not good enou-" i cut her off..

"(y/n)...never believe in those lies what others say just always remember you are perfect inside and out and even what they say you deserve me and i deserve you so never say those words again okay..?"

"o-okay" she said and hugged me tight as i hugged her back.