Spill The Tea ~ Slight Lemon ~ Request

(Sakusa's pov)

After the small celebration of our win to Schweiden Adlers.I was heading home when i saw (y/n)-san which is our manager and also assistant coach.

She and i came from the same highschool,Itachiyama me and her are in the same level when we got there.

Eventually i grew feelings to her ever since she joined to become our manager and badly we dint end up each other because atsumu does.

I went to see (y/n) before i could greet her i saw tears on her face and she is sobbing hard.

"(y/n) whats wrong..? why are you crying..?" even though i hate germs i used the sleeves of my jacket to wipe her tears.

"*sobs* t-tsumu..*sobs* c-cheated.." she said between her sobs i was furious about what she said but i just shrugged it off because shes my first priority right now.

(At sakusa's Apartment)

Once were inside my apartment i removed my jacket and went to my room i gaved (y/n) my old shirt when i was back in itachiyama.I told her to go get a shower and i'll make something to eat and she could explain everything.

(Reader's pov)

I dont understand i mean..yes me and sakusa-kun were friends back in highschool but he dint prioritized my germs? or about me borrowing his shirt i just shrugged it off and went to his bathroom.

Ofcourse its expected its clean as fuck- i might also feel bad for using it because how clean it is he would be a better boyfriend lol.

After i got my shower i changed to his gray shirt and it looked like im wearing a dress because it was big.

I went out and i saw sakusa making a tea.

(Sakusa's pov)

As soon as i heard the door opened i looked up to (y/n) she was wearing my shirt and its on her mid-thighs it was big to her and ofcourse im a boy so..dirty thoughts would come.

I looked down to the tea i was making so i could hide how red i am right now.

 "Here have a sit.." we sat at the kitchen counter drinking tea.

"(y/n) spill the tea.." i said.

"well...it all started few months ago..i think it was last month.."

"And..?" I asked.

"And..when i come home..he always on the phone and..later i saw him with a girl.." She said trying not to tear up again.

She wiped some of her tears and stood up.

"i- im sorry im going to sleep at the sofa-" before she could go i held her wrist and pulled her close and kissed her pationately.

I pulled away and saw her a blushing mess.

"s-sakusa-kun w-why..?" She asked as i hugged her.

"(Y/n)...i liked you since highschool...and seeing you happy with atsumu is okay with me..but he broke your heart...im always here okay..?" i confessed.

My hands start roaming around her back to her waist and starts nibbling her earlobe.

"hmm~" she moaned a little loud as i smirked to the actions that was affecting her.

I lead her to my room and start licking her neck finding her sweet spot.Her grip on my back became tighter and she's now a moaning mess.

I backed away and stared at her.

"Stop teasing" she pouted.

I pointed my index and thumb to her chin.

"You'll get it next time dear~"

_________________________________

Hey guys im still not use to make lemon that much sorry to disapoint you'all but im going to make a part 2 of this with the actual lemon anyways hope you like it.