Pretty Blue Flowers ~ Request

(Reader's pov) 

Hi im (y/n) (l/n) from photography club and im not like the other girls in our class.Well many people doest really see me like im a ghost because im always the 2nd person on the background of the scene i guess..but i never knew someday ill be the main character...with a sad ending.

(At school)

I was running late to the photography club because m teacher just let me to some of the paperworks she suppose to do.

I opened the door panting.

"*pants* s-sorry im late Mitsuba..." i greeted my only friend mitsuba she is also at the photography club.

"(N/n)-chan!! we need to take some pics to every sports club today!! im assigned to the basketball club and you were assigned to the volleyball club!!" she cheered at me.

"Boys girls..?" i asked.

"boys" she replied.

"augh..this will be weird" i complained.

"Oh got to go now (n/n)-chan!! bye bye~" she left the club room.

'lets see whats interesting today...' i thought

(At the Gym)

Before i even opened the door i heard screams and noises.

"AKAAASHIIIIII" i opened the door and saw the boys in circle.

"Bokuto-sa-" the white haired ones cut him off.

"AKAASHI DONT TOSS TO ME AGAIN!!" he screamed.

I stood there and watched the small scene infront of me.The Black haired ones looked at me until.

"Look bokuto-san she got a camera i think shes from the photography club maybe shes here to take pictures of you as our ace.." the black haired ones pointed at me.

"e-eh?" i was confuse and all.

"R-REALLY?!" the white haired ones stood infront of me with a wide grin.The black haired ones looked at me and gives me the 'play along' looks.

"Y-YEAH!! Im here to takes pictures of the volleyball team most impoertantly the ace!" i smiled at him playing along.

(Timeskip after the picture taking)

After i took the pictures of the team,eh..mostly bokuto-senpai i hurried my way out silently not to attract attention.

"(l/n)-san.." akaashi-senpai called.

"a-akaashi-senpai what is it..?" i asked.

"You forgot this.." he handed me the camera.

"t-thanks akaashi-senpa-" he cut me off.

"Akaashi....call me akaashi" he said.

"o-oh ok then akaashi..."

Since that day i admired akaashi...ok not just admire i came up to love him.Its been days no weeks turn to months hanging out with bokuto and akaashi.

Until one day...

"(y/n)-chan!! Im right, right??!" bokuto screamed.

"Well yeah but arent great horned owls are indanger-" bokuto cut me off.

"AKAAASHIIII!!" bokuto called akaashi.

"Hey isnt that Miko-chan and akaashi-san...?" a student muttered.

"OH my god!! the two school prefect couples-" another one muttered.

Looking at the two i was suprised,akaashi has a girlfriend? are they really dating...? or its just mistunderstanding...