My R(easons) ~ Various ~ 100 Votes Special

(Reader's pov)

Just as I was about to take my shoesOff on the rooftop, there I see~

When i open the door i see

A girl with braided hair there before meDespite myself, I go and scream~

I saw a boy looks with the pain i have

"Hey, don't do it, please!"~

Whoa, wait a minute, what did I just say?I couldn't care less either way~

Who am i to stop this boy...?

And, to be honest, I was somewhat pissedThis was an opportunity missed~

Out of my curiosity i want to know the pain he have

The girl with braided hair told me her woes~

The Attractive boy started to say his lines

"You've probably heard it all beforeI really thought that he might be the oneBut then he told me he was done"~

The attractive boy looked at me with his dark chocolate eyes.

For God's sakes, please!Are you serious? I just can't believeThat for some stupid reason, you got here before me!~

I screamed at him and say the honest words i could say..

"FOR THAT REASONS YOU WOULD DIE FOR HER..?? cant you just wait for someone else to come to you..?? your attractive and all so just wait and someone would love you honestly!!"

Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?~

He replied 

"Thank you for listening my name is Oikawa,nice to meet you.." H e smiled at me where i gave him a smile too 

You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!~

But no wonder he knows that behind my smile a very pain of my past.

"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening."The girl with braided hair then disappeared~

He thanked me and the attractive boy left me be.

"Alright, today's the day." Or so I thoughtJust as I took both of my shoes of~

Ok this is my attempt two!!

This would be the final day!

There was but a girl, short as can beDespite myself, I go and scream~

a found another boy..

A boy with a pudding hair..

I screamed at him as so he stopped..

The petite girl told me her woes~

i ask him about his woes

"You've probably heard it all beforeEveryone ignores me, everyone stealsI don't fit in with anyone here"~

"People sometimes find me weird and i could never fit in,but only one can understand me hes my childhood friend but im a huge burden to him"

For God's sakes, please!Are you serious? I just can't believeThat for some stupid reason you got here before me!~

And jealousy came to me.

'Cause, even so, you're still loved by everyone at homeThere's always dinner waiting on the table, you know?~

"WHY WOULD YOU DIE FOR THAT STUPID REASON!! be glad there still someone that there for you!? be happy and be contented what you have and cherish it with it all your life!!" I shouted at him and looked at me with wide eye shock.