Flower Dance

(Reader's pov)

Well fairy tales,town folks stories ,angels..?..demons..? reapers..? well yeah im (y/n) (l/n) next to the heir of  earl (l/n).

My mother died few years ago by a sickness.Well my father and mother only got in maraige because of the family name and all.And today it would be the same i am bound to marry a man named atsumu miya the older miya from the twins.

Well me and my maid are now heading to their manor.

"Were here lady (y/n)" my maid said and i nodded in angreement.

Well i have to act a lady like ofcourse my mother's lesson and my father's knowledge is the gift i have.

"lady (l/n)..its nice to meet you" atsumu greeted me.

"oh..you must be miya-san.." i greeted him back.

He toured me from his mansion all around until its tea time.

"Well you must be (l/n)-san..?" a gray haired mail asked.

"yeah i am,must be miya-san's brother..?" i asked.

"yeah and call me osamu its fine.." he smiled at me.

Well in all honesty i dint really liked atsumu i dont want to be his wife i want to choose who i wanted to marry with but i have no choice...all i just wanted is freedom.

I wonder how my mother passed this problem i knew it that she doesnt loved father but how could she love me..? is it because im her own flesh and blood?

While visiting from the miya's manor the night fall down and we decided to stay over just fro my safetyness...

I woked up in a middle of night when i heard someone who's fighting.Out of my curiosity i went to the balcony of my room and saw two strangers who arguing to each other.

"I thought this was the house-" the other cut him off.

"Right right!,lets just go now to the right house!" the other one said.

"who are you two and what are you doing here..?!" i shouted at them.

"shi-!" the tall one cursed.

"oh no! suna we gotta go!!" the other said

"wait!" i gripped at the man's clothes.

I was about to fall from the balcony when i felt arms snaked from my waist and held me back from falling.

"You okay there lil' flower...?" the man asked.

"t-thanks" i thanked him.

He sat me down from my bed and went to the balcony again.

"nice meeting you but gotta go bye bye see you again~" the man waved at me.

"b-bye..see you again.." i said.

"see yah if your still alive..." he jumped down the balcony.

"If im..alive...?"

The next day..

"lady (y/n) its nice to meet you i hope you could pay a visit again.." atsumu smiled at me..

"yeah...i..hope.." i answered.

When we are back at my own manor father told me that he has a business to take for a month and after that our mariage will be on our merrry way..

So i have a month to practice my waltz dance for the earl.

I was at the ballroom which is a open area and flowers are surrounding it this is where i last saw my mother and father dancing waltz.

i started to dance by myself.I keep failing by getting tripped from my dress.