I Hate Bullies ~ Request

(Reader's pov)

Im always the bullie's target in school since im always quiet and always trying to get away from people but its just me..

But the bullies got worst since they bullied me physically now.

I just got beat up and i was running through the halls until i bump into someone.

"ah!? im sorry are you okay?! are you hurt somewhere?!" someone asked.

I looked up and saw a guy which looks like a third year and hes big...and scary.

First instincts,i ran away since my body is still in shock and scared.

"whats wrong asahi?" suga asked.

"i just bumped into someone and ran away" asahi said with a sigh.

(Timeskip)

I was limping again and walking outside the school grounds since i got beat up again until i can hear shoes squeaking sounds.

I peeked at the door and saw a familiar face and i was about to run when someone stopped me.

"e-excuse me" the same guy i bumped in this morning!

"h-hello..." i said.

"you see,when we bumped this morning i kinda saw you with few bruises and i was worried..but you just ran off" you were wrong with this guy! you thought he was scary and would beta you up.

You nodded.

"well...i think you're limping by your leg and few scratches...what happened?" he asked.

"w-well..." i was trying to think an excuse since you dont want to look weak again.

"its okay if you dont want to say it but,may i treat those?" he pointed at my bruises.

I nodded in angreement.

"Im Asahi Azumane...third year and you are?" he asked.

"(y/n) (l/n)....2-2nd year.." i said.

"well (y/n) you should be carefull next time okay?" he smiled.

"y-yeah..."

(Timeskip few days later)

Its been few days and i got closed to the volleyball team especially asahi-san hes kind and he look cool once he entered the court.

I also learned he is the ace of the team.

I was walking out of the classroom to head to the gym.

"(y/n)~" a familiar female voice.

It was my bully and she brought more of her ugly hoes.

Her other companion reached out for my hands and she starts kicking me and punching me.

"a-ah!" i coughed blood until someone.

"H-hey!" asahi came rushing to me.

The other females dropped me and they stand beside to my bully.

"tch..." asahi glared at them and it was scary..even me was scared.

My bullies ran away and asahi kneeled down to me.

"you should told me..." asahi said.

"t-thanks..."

"I hate bullies..." he said

He picked me up and treated my new bruises at the gym.

----------------------------------------------------

I DONT KNOW WHY 

I just cant make a asahi angst hes too P U R E like yamaguchi xD,but hey i tried my best...i might also have a slow update because im gonna finish s2 of bungou stray dogs lmao.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS I DO BECAUSE IM READING MY OWN WORKS FOR MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT.

Who ever suggested this i hope you enjoy it since i tried

KeYwOrD : tRiEd.

~ Heres a Suna x (y/n) i made lmao xD ~