I love you to the moon and stars

(tsukki's pov)

(y/n)-san the only girl who can understand me and the only girl that can break me into millions of pieces.

She became my girlfriend after the 1st year graduation as we became together until this collage.Me and he would always be together we went same collage and i continued volleyball as she continued her (your career).

She also have a disease called Alzheimer disease.Sometimes she forgot somethings but im always there to help her anytime.She would always tell me that she is a big bothersome to me or a burden but i would always say she wasnt and i will do anything just for her.

Sometimes i have to remind her to drink her medicine and tonight we are in the rooftop of the hospital since her disease got worse.

"hey can you tell me our highschool stories.." she said as i smiled at her.

"no problem.." i said.

(Flashback at 1st year)

(Reader's pov)

I was running to the halls as i bump into someone."ekk!!" i screamed and stumble on the ground."watch where you going chibi" a tall beanpole tease."im not a chibi!!" i screamed."your just very tall!!" i screamed again.

(flashback end)

"ppft- thats the day where we met.." she laughed

"yeah haha...old days.." i said.

(flashback confession)

(Reader's pov)

I was at the rooftop eating lunch by myself as i hear the door open.

"(Last name)-san.." it was tsukki he was standing at the side.

"t-tsukishima-kun w-what are you doing here.." i ask.

 "(y/n)... i liked you.." he confessed.

(Flashback end)

"isnt that the day you confessed.." she said.

"yeah..." i said.

(flashback shiratorizawa vs. karasuno)

(tsukki's pov) 

after the match i saw my girlfriend waving at me she gave me a hug and kissed my cheeks.

"kei!! your so cool blocking ushijima's spike!!" she cheered in happyness.

"thx.." i said as i blush.

(flashback end)

"tsukki.." she called

"yes.." i ask

"the stars are pretty..." she said tearing up.

"...yeah.." im cryng.

she lays on my lap.

"i love you...goodnight.." she said

"i love you to the moons and stars...rest now.."

"goodnight (y/n)..."

as her last tear came.

the last words she heard.

i love you to the moon and stars.