Christmas Cuddles ~ Christmas Special ~ Oneshots

(Chanyla's pov)  

 Guess what today's is christmas! and me and my boyfriend decided to celebrate christmas at my home instead of going out.

While im waiting for kageyama i was browsing at my phone's gallery to see the old and new pics of the team and kageyama's recent christmas party.

Well hinata being clumsy and a great sunshine,Suga trying to calm the two idiots,the two idiots which is nishinoya and tanaka senpai trying to make tsukki wear a raindeer headband,and the rest of the team doing what they usually do lol.

Ding dong~

The doorbell ringed,I guess hes here.. 

I went to the door and opened it and saw a shivering kageyama.

"Kageyama...you okay..?" i asked him trying not to laugh since theres so many snow at him right now.

"Lets go inside,its so cold outside.."he said as i nodded.

I let him walk inside and closed the door behind.I went to the living room to see kageyama sitting at my couch munching a cookie.

"No fair you ate them first.." i pouted.

"Sorry.." he said bluntly.

I sighed and sat beside him.

"Looks like a year has comming to an end..." i said.

"Yeah.." he answered.

"babe.." he called.

"yeah..?" i ask

"I know..im not the best..when its about showing affections...and also..im not the best boyfriend that you could ever do have.." he said.

"kage-" he cut me off.

"but i want you to know i always love you..." he said and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too.." i hugged him back..

"Kageyama.." i called.

"Yeah..?" he questioned me pulling away.

"Never doubt yourself okay..?" i told him.

"Dont worry i wont..."

"cuddles?" he ask out of nowhere..

"Sure!!" i cheered..

"I love you...Chanyla...."

"I love you too..."

----------------------------------------------------

Ah! i know its short im very sorry-- Well ok to be honest doing happy-happy romance isnt my thing- not that i hate it its just-- i dont usually write does kind of romance.Well i guess i did this  right...right? Anyways hope you enjoy reading it  lajourrr-san!!

~ 𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔰 ~