I Miss You

(Reader's pov)

Its been awhile since kei and i do dates.He isnt the type of person to show affections or a romantic fan.

So i tried to ask him on a date.

"kei...are you busy-" he cut me off.

"sorry i cant have a date with you (y/n) i have to study after practice.." he said as i nod.

(Next day)

Next after next we lost in touch.He dint text or call me at nights.He also doesnt want me to come to his practice.

Sometimes tryng to avoid me so i avoided him too to give him space.

(Tsukki's pov)

I feel bad for (y/n) since i dint give the attention she needs and today is our anniversary so i avoided her and planning to give her this moon necklase i buyed i hope she likes it.

(Timeskip after school)

While im walking to see (y/n) i saw kageyama talking to her which made me mad and all.So i come forward to see them.

"(y/n).." i called.

"k-kei.." she stuttered.

I glared at kageyama as ge glared back.I grabbed (y/n) hands and walked away.

(Timeskip at the back of the school)

"...kei i -" i cut her off.

"why (y/n)..? where did i go wrong hah..?" i ask her and holding myself shouting.

"..well want me to list them..? huh kei? The times your not there you even not letting me see you in your matches..."

"(y/n) its not that i hate i-" she cut me off.

"kei...you know somehow i was thinking if do you even...loved me..? kei...i want to be with you eveytime or like normal couples.."

"..kei..i miss you...please come back to me..." she smiled with tears