Last petal

(Reader's pov)

its been 2 years since i liked a guy and i never looked on others since i really like him but i know we're not close.I still like him from afar and I would be happy if he is happy.

He is Nishinoya yuu the guy who stole my heart...

(At school)

i was walking through the nearest vending machine till i heard tanaka-senpai's voice."KIYOKO-SAN YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY!!" he shouted.I became curius so i decided to take a peek and i saw Nishinoya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai clinging to kiyoko-senpai.

"KIYOKO-SENPAI I REALLY LIKE YOUU~~~" nishinoya said.As i thought i felt like my heart crushed a million times i know for how long he likes kiyoko-senpai but why does it hurts as hell.

As nishinoya-senpai shouted i walk away and never looked back as i walk away.

while i was walking i could feel my chest burns i ran to the nearest bathroom as i lock myself in a cubicle and starts coughing blood and petals.

i knew it all along what is it and why this is happening but i also know how to cure it.

and also the risks of curing it.

(Few days has passed)

its been days since im starting to cough more and today i forced myself to attend school my parents knew about this but im planning not to take the sugery since im going to forget my feelings for him and im scared of that.

"(first name)(last name) can you bring these to takeda sensie's from the volleyball gym" ms.Aya-sensei said as i nod

As i walk from the gym i can hear the ball and the squeaks of the floor.

"e-excuse me is takeda-sensei here..?" as walk inside a ball greeted me in the face.

"I-I-I-IM VERY SORRYYYYYYYY!!!!" a boy with a orange hair shouted."i-its okay!!,im okay dont worry.." i reassured him as he still keep apologizing."are you okay?" kiyoko-senpai runs to  me."dont worry senpai im okay" i answered.

"are you okay..???" nishinoya-senpai appeard from nowhere.I became red as apples and stuttered to my answer."y-y-yes i-im okay senpai!!" i answered loudly as i expected."WAAAAAH LOOK RYUU SHE CALLED ME SENPAI!!" he cheered in happyness which made me smile.

"YEAHH MANN YOUR SO LUCKY!!" tanaka-senpai shouted with him.As i look at them nishinoya starts talking again."but kiyoko-san is still the beauty!!" as tanaka nodded which made me wants to cough flowers.

"a-ano sensei *cough* *cough* here!!" i handed him the papers Aya-sensei gaved and as i furiusly cough."are you okay!!??" takeda said in worried the team looked at me with worried except for a tall blond hair ones.

"sorry sensie but i have to go!!" as i shouted i ran away from the gym and went from a fountain as i start coughing a whole flower."....w-whole." 

(After school)

i was about to walk to the gates of school when someone grabbed my arm.

"h-hey!!" as i look back i can see a worried face of nishinoya-senpai."s-senpai!! what are you doing here..?!" 

"hey i was worried about what happened lately are you sick..? do you need help i can walk you home if you want!!." he shouted.

"dont worry im okay and sure you can walk me home..."

(Timeskip next day)

As i walk for my lunch i can see nishinoya-senpai waving from afar so i walk from their table.

"hey senpai.." i greeted "hey (nickname)-chan!!) he greeted cheerfully 

he called me in a nickname thats very cute...

"why did you wave from me..?" i ask

"well you look lonely and all so why dont you join us!!" he cheered

"yeah its better if you have someone there" suga-senpai said

"o-oh okay.." i answered

(after school)

i was exiting from the school when someone called

"(NICKNAME)-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN~"

i look behind i can see a panting nishinoya-senpai

"n-nishinoya senpai!?" i called

"(nickanme)-chan call me noya if you want anyways,wanna walk home together..??" he ask

"o-oh okay..." i smiled at him as he smiled back.

this is the very best day i have...

(timeskip next day)

Today is my last day..

and im going to ask out nishinoya-senpai today...

Even if it hurts...

i was walking through the halls as i hear nishinoya-senpai's voice and i was excited since i want to ask him out now.

as i walk to the corner i saw kiyoko-senpai and nishinoya-senpai talking so i eaves dropped a little.

"kiyoko-san i know i might be looking joking to my feelings..." nishinoya-senpai  said

"and i know i must be like a jerk to you..." he continue

i was tearing up very bad

"can we go out..?" he ask

i dint even bother to hear the next words i ran away cryng and all broken.

(At home)

maybe i was foolish falling for love at first sight and i know its very crazy..

i just said i like him and all...

but i never told you how we met..

'please stop..*sobs* please...' 

'o-oi!! dont hurt her!!'

'...h-huh..'

'are you okay..?'

'y-yeah..'

'dont cry!! ummm...'

'here!!'

'....'

'f-flower..?'

'yeah!! do you know they are very pretty and cute just like you!! so dont cry..'

'...t-thanks..'

'whats your name..?'

'(first name) (last name)...'

'oh im nishinoya yuu!!'

'..hi..'

'hey dont cry..'

'okay..'

'oh no the flower!!'

'..oh.. sorry i think i grip it hard..'

'lol its okay oh it has one petal now HAHAHA'

'...*giggles* yeah its funny..'

the last petal of my life...