Dance With Me Again

(Reader's pov)

Im (y/n) (l/n) and im from the dance club but my dance isnt any normal dance.When i was i kid i always join to ball dances competition but in this time moslty ball dance has been forgotten so i always dance at my own little club room alone....i dont have a partner to dance with its been years since i got into a ball room dance competition but the principle never insisted for me to have a partner.

I was walking to the halls when i bumped into someone.

"ah! im sorry" i quickly stand up and apologized.

"its okay!" a cheery voice said.

I looked up and saw the famous volleyball player Oikawa Tooru and to be honest i could feel his fan girls glaring at my back.

"i-im really sorry!" tried to run away but he pulled my hands and pushed me closer to his chest.

"u-ummm"

"let me repay you for the trouble i cause.." he smiled at me.

"fine.." i muttered.

(At your own clubroom)

"So..(Y/n)-chan what club do you basically do?" he asked me while biting on his milk bread.

"w-well...im in a dance club,to be exact in a ball room dance more like waltz" i said shyly.

"ah waltz classic dances,i sure adore them~! but mostly only in prom ofourse.." he said.

"Hm.." i hummed and nodded.

"What year are you (y/n)-chan?" he asked.

"3rd year.." i answered bited at my own bread.

"do you have least a partner though?" he asked again.

"I dont actually.." i smiled at him sadly.

"thats a shame,im excited to see you dance thought" he smiled at me which made me feel butterflies at my stomach.

"R-really?" i said.

"Yeah! i bet you dance very well..." he said.

"Well..." i look away from him and he held my hands up.

"Shall we?" he smiled at me..

I rosed up my seat and held his hands and he starts swaying me around and dancing waltz all around the room.

(Few Weeks later)

Weeks have passed me and the setter became close.Every free he could have he would dance with me in my clubroom and sometimes even joking that he should be my partner but ofcourse i dint take it seriously since i know hes busy and the competition is comming up next week that fast and i think he has a volleyball match with the karasuno.

I was about to enter the clubroom when someone pulled me by my hands and i looked up to see Oikawa panting.

"(Y/n)-chan,when i told you that i want to be your partner....im serious" he looked at me with determination in his eyes.

(Timeskip The day of competition)

I was fixing my gown when Oikawa isnt responding to my calls,i dont want to preasure him and all i know that its his game today but i was lucky to pick up the last performer.

I glanced at the line where there five more contestants and im next.

Few hours more i was next and Oikawa isnt still here!

I walked at the big Hall and saw many people and started whispering and some of them were laughing.

"Where is your partner Ms. (l/n)?" the jugde asked.

(Oikawa's pov)

After out lost to tge karasuno my team insisted to have noodles but i quickly ran out and headed to the grand hall to (y/n),i hope i can still keep up.

(Reader's pov)

I was about to say that he isnt here when the door blasted open.

"Im here sorry to keep you waiting" Oikawa stood there in a white tux with a blue orchid at the pocket of his coat and walked up to me.

"Shall we?" he said.

I smiled and held his hands and we started to dance around the hall many people watching and amaze.

At the end we won the first place and me and oikawa are walking to my home,i said i could walk by myself but he insisted.

"Oikawa..." i called and stopped walking,he glanced at me

"Yes (y/n)-chan?" i looked at him trying not to cry.

"Thank you for dancing with me" i smiled at him..

'Im sorry,Goodbye Tooru.....' i thought.

(Next day Saturday)

(Oikawa's pov)

I was heading out with iwaizumi when my phone rang,it was (y/n).I gladly answered the call and a unexpected thing happened and i quickly ran to the hospital.

I barged into the room where (y/n) is lying down and glanced at me..

"O-oikawa?" she looked at me trying not to cry.

"You lied to me right?" i gave her an apologetic smile...

'Oikawa,i think you deserve to know that (y/n) is at the hospital..the reason why she wont let you walk her home is she go straight to the hospital she had a cancer for years now and im happy you granted her wish to dance again im very happy...please see our daughter now...i d-dont think...she can see tomorrow' Her Mother's voice ranged at his ear from the call lately.

I sat down beside her...

"W-why?" i try to not cry..

"T-tooru Im glad t-that i got to dance again.." she closed her eyes.

"P-PLEASE D-DONT GO!" i was crying

"Tooru..."

"Y-yeah?"

"Dance with me again...." 

he smiled and finally rested her eyes...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a Oikawa! I hope you guys enjoyed it and i dont really have anything to say-- BUT! Feb is comming means Valentines :33 who's ready for more angsts