love is like an airplane

(Reader's pov)

i was watching my boyfriend's game from the tv while im eating onogiris

"AND A SERVICE ACE FROM MIYA ATSUMU!!" the announcer shouted

my boyfriend is a setter from MSBY Black Jackals and hes at brazil for their game

while i was watching i stand up and went to the bathroom.I came too look at my womb.yes im pregnant and im about to suprise atsumu about it.

as i sit back at my office chair i saw an old jersey laying around the floor.I stood up and grab the jersey.Its atsumu's old jersey back in highschool as memories came back to my head.

(Flashback At the gym)

"(NICKNAME)-CHAN WILL YOU DATE ME!!!??!" atsumu shouted.

"a-atsumu...OFCOURSE I WILL!!" i answered shoutedly.

As we embrace eachother the teams went out from their hiding spots and starts clapping and giving atsumu a warning if they break my heart which i found it cute.

Me and atsumu dated for years and all 

experiencing different things together.

As i walk back to the tv i see atsumu being interviewed.

"mr.miya-san who is your inspiration for volleyball!?" the reporter ask

"well my one and only girlfriend i know your watching (y/n) i just want you to know that i love you and i want to be with you forever thank you for being there." he smiled at the camera as bokuto and hinata called him.

"aww atsumu i love you too.." i said as he walks away from the reporter.

my phone beep as a call from atsumu i quickly answered the phone.

"ATSUMU!!" i cheered."Hey baby imcomming home tonight and i think the flight will be on now so i just want to check up to you before i go." he said "okay be carefull and text me if i have to meet you at the airport tommorow" i answered."okay sweet dreams bye.."

(TIMESKIP NEXT DAY)

atsumu is still not answering my calls and its 8 in the morning why isnt he responding to my texts or calls and made me worried.

I open the tv so i can watch some things so my worriedness would lessen as a oe channel attract me.

"NEWS THE AIRPLANE WHERE MSBY BLACK JACKALS CRASHED DUE ENGINE DIFFUCULTIES."

I was in shock and i cant move in my own seat.

why did it happen.

well.

love is like an airplane..

it crashes anytime..