The Disease We Are All Afraid Of ~ 7.9 Special

(Reader's pov)

Well is it weird if im not the type of person who believes in love.Well probably because im afraid of it.Why...? did you know love can kill a person even though you dont feel it..?

symptoms...? well probably mental symptoms like depression.. or either happyness or sadness.Im no expert but i believe love consist both of the conflict of hate and guilt just my opinion though.

Hate,once you are all over nothing would change i mean some people are still keeping a tight hold to the spider's string and still blinded by their love to someone even though the feelings arent the same anymore..thats why hatred would grow upon their hearts..

Guilt,regrets..? yes ofcourse one of the sickness you could get from love..regrets of cheating either loving someone because of what..? because of the pain..? or the 'love' that shares the bond of both of you..

Well theres another type of symptoms which is happyness and positivity..

First happyness,feeling butterflies at your stomach whenever you went pass him/her..? well how about the hot feeling crawling from your face until to your ears..

Well blame it to Phenylethylamine is a natural stimulant that behaves like an amphetamine. Known as the molecule of love , it is often associated with the butterflies we feel when we're around our crush.

Positivity,well if your bond to each other is strong as diamond probably we would be expecting a happy ending..

Well dont you think happy ending like in Disney princesses are the best thing you want to experience.

Well dont you know chemistry answers this feelings and not just fate.

Our emotions are build in most general definition, is a neural impulse that moves an organism to action.

Fate huh...well i believe fate is pretty they say....fate is the most prettiest lie you could hear from most people.

Being in love is affected by huge, measurable changes in the biochemistry of the brain,So dont every say "Follow what your heart says" heart just gave us the proper pump of blood and oxygen through are body and nerves.

does this mean love isn't real? It's just some brain reaction to just make us want to breed more lives?

But i never expected how much impact love changed me...

"Are you made of copper and tellurium?" kuroo asked.

"Kuroo we all now that,The four most abundant elements in the human body – Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon and nitrogen – account for more than 99 percent of the atoms inside the human body..." i answered.

"...well probably your differend" he barked back.

"and why is that..?" i asked.

"Because you're CuTe." he answered.

"....."

"Come on! answer something-"

Well being the science nerds of the class we are everyday dealing with each other's science or chemistry shits.

"(y/n)!!" he shouted from the other direction.

"what is it kuroo?"

"I know hundreds of Pi digits, but what I really want to know is the 7 digits of your phone number."

"...." he looked at me with begging eyes.

"fine"

"yay"

And theres this time

"You must be made of uranium and iodine" kuroo leaned at his chair..

"kuroo do i have to remind you that-" he cut me off

"because all I can see is U and I together."

"...."

"...."

Well hes that everyday and the next day and next next day..

Me and kuroo got partnered to research about the periodic table.

"so...whats the plan...?" i asked.

"Forget hydrogen" kuroo said seriously.

"What do you mean..? oh are you going to work on that?"

He stared at me quietly.

"you're my number one element" he smirked at me.

"...i hate you very much-"

"i love you too--"

Since the whole school year hes being like this he never miss anyday or anytime just to have a pick line from him everytime.

It was graduation

I was about to go home after it but i remembered something which is i dint encounter kuroo.Well ill be honest i like him..yeah i caught feelings but im scared that what could happen.

I entered the volleyball gym and saw kuroo with his team mates.

"k-kuroo" i called.

"oh (y/n) what are you doing here..?" he asked me.I could see his team mates peeking behind him.

"k-kuroo..."

"yeah..?" he asked.

"I'm not an astronomer..." i said and continued.

"but I still promise to give you the sun, moon, and stars...." i smiled at him

He was shock like very shock his face turned red and looked at me again.

"you are making my atomic number rise." he said..

"What's atomic number...?" taketora asked kenma and then yaku smacked taketora for being dumb.

"so...are we together..?" i asked him.

"Why don't we get together? You can test my hardness while I test your cleavage..." he teased.

"K-kuroo what the fuck--" i blushed very hard.

" I might be into physics, but I can assure you that I will never be a Bore in the bedroom." i smirked at him and its his turn to be embarrassed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope ya'all like it lol,Also i have a thing in science XD lol so this idea came up and i tried to do it also thanls for reading and voting to the other chapters love ya'all stay safe wear mask and always have alcohol.