Smile For Me,Darling ~ Request

(Reader's pov)

Me and keiji are dating for 3 months now but something changed from our 2nd month.

He became very distant and always busy,I understand that he has volleyball and all but sometimes i feel alone.

"Keiji-kun do you want to have lunch together..?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Oh,Sorry (y/n) we have extra practice today maybe tomorrow..?" He said.

I was about to reply him when he he walked pass me without any other words.

(Timeskip going home)

I ranned to the gym just to see akaashi and ask him if we are going home together.

"Keiji-kun!! lets go home!!" i barged in the gym while everyone looks at me with suprise or shock faces.

Akaashi ran to me and pulled me out the gym.

"(y/n) i still have practice,you cant just barge in like that!" akaashi lectured me.

"Bu-" he cut me off.

"No buts!,just go home now its getting late anyways..." he said and walked inside the gym.

I walked home alone and cried to sleep.

(Next day)

I was walking to school halls with puffy eyes and gloomy aura.I was about to walk inside the classroom when someone dragged me up to the rooftop.

"K-keiji?" it was akaashi looking at me with worriedness.

"Hey...(y/n)..sorry for what happened yesterday..i-im really sorry..." he looked at me with a hint of guilt.

"Keiji i-its ok..." i looked at him with reassurance 

"Then...Smile for me,Darling" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short! and little bit of trashy lol,But i hope you guys still enjoyed it! I got distracted with School Christams break to this was kinda of a rush,I feel so bad to the one who requested another akaashi lol ;-; but yeah next is kenma! :DD hope you guys enjoyed it.