36

He looked at the rings one after one, the hours slowly going by.
All the other members finished already, deciding to see why seonghwa takes so long.
Now they were sitting on a bench in the jewelry
"Seonghwa. Take what you think is right." yeosang said and seonghwa took a deep breath but not saying anything as a response. He still looked through the glass at the different options he had when it struck him.
He saw one ring in the middle of it, which he instantely fell in love with, seeing a perfect fit for it just some next to it. He direclty called the owner telling him that finally he had chosen 2 rings, after Hours of looking and not being sure if you would like them.

Now there was only one thing left to do.
Which was the most important.
The proposal itself. He got as nervous as he was thinking about everything or was it even worse he didn't even knew at that point not being able to think straight enough for that.
He wanted to plan making sure every detail was perfect and like you dreamed of, but he couldn't stop his mind to always think about the possibility of you saying no. He didn't know what he would do that, how he would react and more, he didn't even want to consider you rejecting him, but he just couldn't stop being way to afraid of said situation.
When the car came to a stop his thought stopped for a while, now focusing on entering the house and hiding the stuff where you couldn't find it, since he didn't want to ruin the surprise he planned.
He looked around seeing you nowhere, they asked Mingi where you were, him directly texting back that the both of you were watching a movie upstairs in his room. They quickly brought the stuff inside hiding it in one of the gang rooms, that you never entered since you didn't want to be too deeply involved with everything. You knew that to a specific point you need to be involved especially since you were his girlfriend. If course you'd help them with missions or contracts or anything but at any chance you got you tried your best to not be involved. And to be honest you also were scared of what you could find inside the room, picturing the weirdest things what you didn't know was that the only things in there were documents.

When they finally put everything away every member went to another place, seonghwa sitting down planning the rest of the things   on a piece of paper, checking if you were coming every few minutes.
When he heard you chuckle he hid the plan and looked at you playfully punching Mingi.
"I didn't cry like a baby"
"Y/N you're eyes are literally still all red and tear"
"Shut it" you cross your arms turning away because it was embarrassing to you.
"I think she looks cute Mingi" Seonghwa said making you blush and just make some weird hand gestures while walking away, so no one of the two would make fun of you or tease you anymore.
You sat down on the kitchen chair, taking yourself a glass of your favourite drink, slowly downing the liquid.
"idiots" you mumble under your breath, trying to coak yourself down.
You used the end of your sleevess to wipe away the last few remaining tears on your cheeks before taking the last sip. When you heard someone enter.
"Y/N you alright" you hear Yunho ask and just nodd before chuckling a bit.
"The guys just teased me" he now laughed aswell before making sure that you weren't lying and then you left already.
You walkrd upto your and seonghwas room, to see him laying on the bed reading a book. You were a bit confused since you never saw him read before.

"You can read?" he turned to you laughing a bit.
"Of course babe" both of you just looked at each other laughing a bit, before you made you way over to him, sitting down on the other side of the bed.

"Y/N.
What about we go on a date tomorrow"
You turn to him smiling but also being confused.
"I'd love that. But didn't you have a mission"
"I had it today"
"ah yeah right. Sorry i forgot" you said and he just laughed as a response making you feel happy.
He started hugging you from the side and you two talked about the most different things sometimes talking about completely dumb situations or just basically impossible things.
After hours of talking the two of you eventually fell asleep.