3

(HAIR COLORS ARE BASED OF THE WONDERLAND CONCEPT)
(im ded already just cuz of the teaser)

To...

Find you sleeping peacefully in your bed.
(Sorry for that guys xD)

He sat down next to you and waited the night. Nothing more Happened, ok he knew that they were waiting for the both of you to come out but atleast they didn't try to break into the house which comforted him but mostly you

When you wake up jungkook Was in the bath showering, why you knew that?
The showers Was turned on and you could hear the water.
You stood up changing your clothes fastly into something comfortable

(you can change it if you dont like it) You slowly went downstairs scared that someone is there but here luckily wasn't

You slowly went downstairs scared that someone is there but here luckily wasn't.
After you packed the stuff you needed you made break fast for yourself and jungkook who still was upstairs.
You again became a message and wanted to ignore it but your phone wouldnt stop.

Unknown
Smells good!
Im pretty sure he would love
To cook with you or eat things
You cooked;)

Ignoring isnt nice you know
Ohhhh the punishment of you
Running away will get even
Worse of you dont answer

I-Im sorry

You laid your phone down almost starting to cry till you heard some Sound turned to the Window and saw some guy standing there you screamed when you saw them and runned upstairs.

??? POV
"guys! Hyung will be mad if we wont bring her with us and scare her even more" I scoffed at the other 3 who just chuckled.
"But it's fun! She looks So scared" "Yeaah wooyoungs right."
I turned to mingi the one of the 3 who hast said anything yet.
"San is right guys. He will kill us it she is hurt or something"
Jongho and wooyoung sighed and just seemed a bit annoyed but later agreed with us.
Now there Was just one step left kidnapping her.

Your pov
"Kookie!!! There are 4 guys outside the house and the wrote more messages and" before you could continue he hugged you some seconds before taking your luggage and Running outside with you to his car.
But as soon as you left your home the two of you heard voices and laughs

"Jungkook I thought we were friends" the Red haired one said laughing.
"No Mingi leave her alone"
"I dont think that's possible. So dont make it harder than it has to be." you hid behind jungkook as they came more in the direction of you both when suddenly...

(SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AGAAAIIN)