7

Seonghwa saw your kind of disappointed face and just smirked to himself before deciding to say something.
"did you thought I will do something different" He says while you just completely turn Red which makes him laugh even more.
"Cute" He takes a second dish and sits down in front of you.
As you ate he stared at you sometimes and completely forgot to eat, which made you a bit uncomfortable.

"Could you stop staring... Please?" you say looking up at him and he just seemed a bit shocked that your realized it.
"Yeah alright. But I wasn't starting"
"Sure and if I would believe that"
"Shut up.. . We still kidnapped you so be nicer you dont want your life to end do you?"
"You know what? Youre right, you kidnapped me and Im freaking scared of yall but i still wont just do as you say" you push the dish away and ran away from the table a few tears running down your cheeks until they drop on the floor.
You were feeling hurt physically hurt cuz when you once thought he Was nice or they could maybe be good people they came with that shit.

Why did they have to take you anyway??

"Y/N!!! I havent meant it like that" seonghwa ran after you but you just ignore him which you knew would come with consequenses but stopping now wasn't even an option for you in that Moment.
Rain started dropping outside and it got you Kind of depressed..

"Y/N! Stop." and as if you were a dog you stand still and cried out, you felt him coming upto you and he took your wrist in his Hand before turning you around.

You waited for him to scream at you or slap or anything but nothing Happened the room Was just filled with your sobs which echoed through the quiteness.

Suddenly he hugged you, the last thing you would expect him to do in that moment.
"Its okay... Im sorry"
He patted your head softly and it made you comfortable, even though you knew him since today.
"I know you probably think im a bad Person  but" He sighed once and slightly chuckled. "ok I am we kidnapped you because I couldnt stop my growing crush on you" He just let you go and looked at your face.
You did stop crying eventually and just looked at him.

'C-crush' you thought growing Red but he dient realize it as your eyes were swollen and your face  Red from all the crying anyways.
"You know what. Im actually sorry.. Go anywhere you want" He wanted to turn around and go but this time you were the person to hold his wrist.

"Youre not a bad Person... I completely understand it that you got mad. And it was my fault aswell" you sigh once and he turned to you "I shouldnt be behaving so bad to my kidnapper.. Any other would have killed me long ago so yeahh"
Both of you laughed a bit.
Before you looked up at him with a teasing face.
"And about that crush"
"just forget that" He said and his face grew Red you started laughing at him and he just seemed embarassed.
"Maybe I could do something to help you." He looked at you with a face that said 'What the hell do you mean'

"I dont know about you but I would have time for a date tomorrow" you turn around and went upstairs
"Good night seonghwa" you say leaving to the room you were in, in the morning.

"I will take that great idea alright?! Tomorrow 6pm here at the stairs" He screamed From down stairs and smiled all to himself.

Seonghwa pov
OK I actually asked her on a date, more like she asked me but yeah.
I went back in the Kitchen and washed the dishes when the other member came inside smiling to me.
"We heard what happened!" San said smiling a bit.
"Why did you fight anyways"
"Really? If you should care bout that" I say defensing myself.
"First you too fight and scream and 10 Minutes later she freely stays here and goes on a date with you wow"

"What can i say? Im just handsome"
"Then why dont I have a girlfriend" Mingi Suddenly asked and we all just chuckled