32

So I don't really know where to go with this story owo
Like I wanna end it soon so it's not too long but like I really enjoy writing it and don't want the end to seem rushed...
Anyways
ENJOY THE CHAPTER! 💕

Your fit hit the grass and you waited for Chen and Seonghwa to come down safely aswell. The happiness started to built up inside of you as you realized that the mission is cleared. You tried hiding your happiness and excitement. The wind slowly started getting stronger and you had problems with keeping your hair out of your face as you started walking to the car.
Struggling with some single strands of hair, you suddenly get startled when you ran into someones arm.

You looked to your left seeing Seonghwa stand there, signalling with his head to look at Mingi and Yunho, who gestured around with his hands, making you really confused as you couldn't figure out what these symbols meant.
You really tried putting it together and eventually you understood that people were inside the livingroom, which had a glass window. So it would be suicide  if you decided to walk there.
You kept standing there, you growing more and more nervous and anxious since the air hitting you as you stood on the cold grass made you feel a bit uncomfortable. You thought of ways to calm yourself down a bit, so you wouldn't probably make too much noise or be the reason for failure. After some time of thinking and just standing there next to chen and seonghwa you decided to go near him.
You walked a bit more near him holding onto the end of his sleeve, making a tiny smile spread on his face as your cute gesture.

Suddenly seonghwa started running, you didn't really think but just ran after him, knowing that it would be the better thing to do. You all came to an end when you arrived at the car where the others pationately waited for all of you. You jumped a bit happy, that no one is hurt and the other just chuckled a bit aswell happy about another successful mission.

One after one you again entered the car, hearing how hongjoong started the engine and began driving back to your home.
"Should we bring you home chen?" you ask turning to your friend and he just looked a bit overwhelmed with your sudden question.
"That be great I guess.." he says not wanting to cause any of you more problems than he already did. You nodded and looked at seonghwa waiting for his response. He just sat there looking back at you, both of you not saying a single word.

"Seonghwaaa please"
"I never said no Y/N. And you need to ask hongjoong anyway he's the boss" he stated to your plead and you smilled before going over to hongjoong.
"Hey, could we bring home chen first?"
"Yeah of course. What's his address?" he asked, so he could type it into the gpa.
"Its-" you try thinking of the address before giving a quick glance to chen.
"Chen what's your address?" laugher filled the car in this quite funny situation and when it died down after a short time chen told you.
You said it to hongjoong, who obviously typed it in and then started driving there.
You went back to the seats, sitting down on your seat this time luckily next to seonghwa.
You looked at him some seconds, before smiling to yourself happy that you had such a nice boyfriend.
You laid your head on his arm wanting to show him how much he meant to you eventhough you weren't that sure if he understood that.