18

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE READING THIS🎄🌙
(im writing this in christmas so im sorry if you read it later)

You drove through the City till you found a parking Spot.
He parked in there fastly and then you two left the car looking around and walking upto the mall.
On your way to the mall you looked at the people dancing but then at seonghwa he just looked so effortlessly beautiful in your eyes. He seemed to notice it and turned to you.
"Everything alright?"
"Yeaa" you say looking a bit down and taking his Hand, you hoped that he would focus on that and not on how you stared at him.
But of course he notice your stares and turned around being a bit Red thinking that youre the cutest being he knows.
"Do you know what you want to buy?"
"Maybe a dress.. But I probably end up buying Sweatshirts anyway"
You two laughed a bit and walked into the mall. The lights blinded you a bit and It took youre eyes some time to adjustbut when they did everything Was breathtaking.
All the peoe walking around the Shops and the decoration of this mall.
It was gigantic in for you because it was you were there lässt about 7 years ago.
"Where do you wanna go first?"
"I dont know.. How about (Shop)"
Seonghwa nodded and you started walking Into the direction of the Shop you wanted to visit.
Standing Inside of it you at first were overwhelmed by the amount of stuff on the walls and on tables.
You walk upto one of the walls with clothes hanging on them and look at the stuff, there werent really any that sparked your interest.
After about 9 racks if clothing you found a Sweatshirt which you thought looked adorable and a dress aswell.
But you only wanted to buy one thing.
"Have you found something?"
Seonghwa hugged you from behind when he came back to you after explorung the mens section.
"I kinda like both of these but im not sure which one to buy"
"Buy both"
"I wanted to buy only thing"
"Then I'll buy the other"
"Youre not gonna buy something for me"
"Baby that was a fact not an offer"
He whispered the last sentence into your war which made you shiver s bit and turn Red.
He took the dress, which was more expensive, out of your Hand and went to Check out but you stopped him.
"Then buy the Sweatshirt... Its not as expensive"
"Alright  Im buying both. You dont have money with you anyway"
"Seonghwaaa"
"Yes princess"
"Dont buy me expensive stuff all the time im feeling like I use you"
"but you dont. And believe me I will buy you more expensive stuff"
You sighed in defeat knowing that changing his mind was always Impossible.
You two went to Check out and could directly pay.
You took the bag with  your clothes and the two of you started going, okay more like you wanted to take it, but before you held It completely in your hand seonghwa took it and with the other hand your hand .