1

Y/N Was walking along the same way she took every day to get to work and back home.
Everytime there wouldnt be much more then quiteness and darkness, that was because it was really soon in the morning and really late in the evening.

Her Boss was some Kind of coldhearted Monster, she needed to start working at 6am and her shift ended at 9pm.

Stress.. There couldnt be more Stress than for her at this time.

(Perspective change)
You walked along the dark alleys full of secrets, you were more than sure that in there somewhere a murderer drug dealer and more. (Alright... There's much place in that alley lol)

Fastly passing by the way you walk twice (FANCY YOUUU) every Single day till you would get fired or find a new Job.
That wasn't anything you had planned of course it was hard enough to find a good job when youre 19 and it did pay quite good eventhough the work hours were hell and you were pretty sure the Boss is possesed by some demon or Satan.

Again like every other night you felt stares on youy thinking that this is nothing you proceed to go and just walk faster.
"There's nothing.." you sigh once trying to Calm yourself down, but when you suddenly heard whispers all the tries to comfort yourself werent working.

You started running in the direction of your home knowing that it isnt that far anymore.
The darkness went even darker when possible and it was almost midnight, the lights that are standing at the street werent really helpful because the mayor thought it wouldnt be neccessary to repair them so some werent even lighting up and others almost not.

You were completely out of breath because you ran half of the way, standing still and being still completely out of breath you hoped that whoever Was there didn't follow you.

Your heartbeat
Whispers and the Sound of animal were heard.

"she almost escaped cant you whisper Apple breaker!"

"Im sorry but it was your fault aswell"
"Just shut up hyung will be mad if we lose her"

Out of everything you of course only had heard these words which brought you back to your shaking state without looking around or thinking you started to run again.

"SEE NOW WE NEED TO RUN AFTER HE AGAIN"
"yaa im sorry hyung"

"Better be Mr Apple"
"OH SO now that's my nickname San"
"Just shut up already"

You heard the steps behind you start again and ran even faster. It was good that you have stamina because of your dance practice you went to when you were younger and still wanted to dance ballet.
Fear and the coldness were letting you run faster, you dont know why but you thought you would be safe forever once your home
But if you knew

'if something Happens directly call me when youre at home okay y/n"
' I dont need help no one would kidnap me anyway'
You remembered the words your best friend Jungkook told you and directly tried to use your phone.
But without any sucess you forgot it St home, shivers ran down your spine because your heard their steps get closer.
You wanted to just stop walking and let faith get you but in that moment you saw you house and hope was there again.
You ran as fast as your feet would let you Wander around the darkness at midnight and tried not to fell down as you actually were quite clumsy.

With one swift Motion you opened the door and closed it right away infront of whoever was following you.
You sat down infront of your door still panting because of the Lack of oxygen.
'Why did that happen... What did they want from me'

You suddenly heard a scratching noise from outside, they were scratching at your door which let you back to being scared for your life.

"OHH Y/N you maybe escaped today but believe me we will get you.."
"W-w-we... W-who are y--"

"You dont need to know. But believe me when we have you, you will get punished for running away."
You heard someone laugh and this laugh wasn't normal it was quite cold and directly sent shivers down your spine.

You stood up hoping they would leave you alone in your house and directly dialed the number of Jungkook in your phone to tell him what happened, you didnt know what else to do..

"Heyy Y/N. Why are you calling that late."
You wanted to answer but you couldnt because the sobbing Was way to loud and you still were crying, of fear.
They actually left when you went upstairs but you didnt know so the fear of them barging in just was there all the time.

" OMG ARE YOU CRYING"
Jungkook Was (Jung)shook when he heard you criyng and didnt care about his sleep anymore.
"S-some-"
"Dont try to talk I will come over. I have your key so dont open the door when someone knocks."

You actually were surprised that he had a key for your house but at moment you couldnt care less, you even were realived that you didnt need to open the door for him..

A/N
I hope you like the first chapter!!!
Btw I'm sorry for putting them Kind of out of character..
Like im not an army so I dont completely know how they behave.
And for Ateez(Love em all) I just wanted to write this Story And It kinda wouldnt work with their characters because they all dont have a fitting personality..
Their All be having like their 2-10 like me soo.. XD

Btw I dont have a bias in ateez because everyone is perfect yeaahh
Stan these rookies
(yes they are my ult group)

Btw I dont have a bias in ateez because everyone is perfect yeaahhStan these rookies(yes they are my ult group)

Im so hyped for Wonderland like the Songs Sound soo Lit
BOPS ARE COMING OUR WAY.
I personally like every Song even precious eventhough it's a freaking instrumental Song.
But my FAVS are probably
Wonderland
Win and if without you
Just from the teasers maybe that will chance idk

HOPE YOU AND FUN READING AND I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER