19

You smiled a bit but tried to hide it, you just didnt want seonghwa to know what a big impact he has on you. He pulled you right into a cafe it was really dark already so you two were the only people in there.
You Sat down while seonghwa bought two pieces of cake for the two of you.
He put them in the table and gave you the Fork.
You pulled the Plate upto you and started looking at the cake. Seonghwa was confused because you werent eating so he put a bit of his cake onto the Fork and tried feeding you.
"Y/N~" you looked up at him and saw him smiling Holding the Fork in your direction
"open your mouth"
You chuckled slightly and opened your mouth Eating the cake from the Fork.
"Everything alright?"
"Yes..."
He raised his eyebrow slightly not fully believing you. He knew that something Was wrong and he was right.
You were wondering at how a mafia/Gang member could be so nice and how they almost all the time were at home.

"I dont believe you"
".... I - it's just-"
"Just?"
"how can a Gang member be so nice... And why are you all at home so often In all those series they are cold and frightening and are outside all the time"
Seonghwa started laughing which made you blush really much because you realized how dumb that question Was.
"Y/N youre so cute. Do you really believe the stuff shown in the series?"
You looked down on your Plate and shook your Head slightly before starting to eat.
Seonghwa stood up and said that he goes to the toilet.
Of course no one of the two of you thought that someone from Ateezs enemies is there.
Suho from Exo mafia was here aswell of course you and seonghwa didnt notice.
Exo mafia hated ateez mafia since they exist because they are mroe frightened and influencial than them.
So when Suho saw you talking to seonghwa and you two being lovely dovey he decided to take the chance and talk to you.
If he could get a bit close to you he could get Information and they could Plan on kidnapping you to let the Ateez mafia collaps.
This would be the end, you the Princess of Seonghwa being captured by then and they couldnt do anything.

Suho came upto you and sat on seonghwa seat.
"Hey girl. Did your boyfriend leave you alone"
"He just went to the toilet"
Inside his Head he was applauding himself, you actually were his girlfriend so it would work how he planned.

"Ohh. It seemed like he went to his home"
"He wouldnt do that since we live in the same house. But could you leave please."
"Im Suho. It was nice Meeting you"
"Y/N.."
He left right after because he saw how seonghwa came to the table but he hadnt seen him yet.

"I hope you werent bored"
"Oh no.. Some boy started talking to me he seemed quite nice"
Seonghwa became skeptical but didnt address it. He just kept it to himself paying more attention to the people walking past you two because he know how many enemiee they had and that it could have been on of those.

"Lets go home now shall we?"
You nodd and seonghwa Puts his Arm over your shoulder and kissed you on the cheek.
You chuckled a little bit and then the two of you talked while walking to the car.

At home
"Guys were back" seonghwa shouted as soon as you two entered the door.
"Oh then come here. We got a Problem"
"On my way(*cough* Wonderland *cough*) "
You walked behind him into the kitchen where the other members waited.
"What Happened--" you almost screamed because of how the kitchen looked, there were pieces of fruits and food that was way to long cooked for sure.
"We wanted to make food but it didnt work" seonghwa gave himself a face palm and cleaned the burned food.
While you looked around, who broke the fruit into pieces?
"Did Jongho break the fruits again?"
"Yes.. We couldnt stop him"
"Im sure you didnt want to stop him"
Seonghwa says while putting the food pieces away aswell.
You helped him a bit and he smile brightly at you.
"Anyways. From tomorrow on we will start with Mission and other stuff aswell"
"What other stuff" you ask way to curious to just ignore that.
"None of your Business." Jongho says sounding more cole than he wanted to actually...
He normally wanted to just answer you because the things they would need to tell you would be things you didnt like hearing.

"Dont talk to my Girl like that."
Seonghwa says crossing his arms looking a bit mad.
"I actually didnt want or Sound that mean but anyways. You dont wanna know belive me"

You look to seonghwa and he nodded so you just left it and sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.
Seonghwa started cooking now for the members.
"Y/N could you please leave... We need to talk about the Mission"
Hongjoong said nicely and you nodded and left the room even though you were really interested in what kind of Mission that was you know that you probably would be against it anyways.