30

Seonghwa softly caressed your back, careful not to wake you up. A soft smile playing on his lips at the sight of you a sleep.
Since some time went by already, the Sun was higher than when you started driving to the house. The street and city painted in reddish colors cause by the sunrise.
Everything seemed magical right now and pretty romantic, wouldn't there be the fact that you were on the way to rescue chen from Exo.

You cuddled a bit more into
Seonghwa, wanting to feel him near you since his presence was calming for you, even when you currently were deep asleep.
You almost arrived at the destination so seonghwa decided to wake you up, so you could prepare yourself a bit.

"Y/N.. Babe" you shuffled a bit around and he just sighed a bit before shaking you slightly.
"Y/N" you opened your eyes sleepily, rubbing them a bit before looking at all the guys who were chuckeling a bit.
"We're almost there"  San stated and you nodded your Head, your mind still not fully awake. You sat up straight looking out of the window, seeing some animals making you smile.

"So you know what you two will do Seonghwa and Y/N?"
You turned to Yunho who asked the question and went into your thought for some seconds going over the Plan multiple times making sure you know even the tiniest detail so nothing could go wrong.
"Yeah I do" you said making them a bit shooked  that you actually remembered everything.
"What are you two doing Yunho and Mingi?"
" We're checking that no one's outside so the way in and out are safe" Mingi answered you directly making you nod your Head understanding but aswell confused as to how fast he could answer your question.
After some more minutes the car stopped and silence over came it. Everyone standing up and just looking at each other a bit before one of them finally broke the awkward atmosphere and started talking.
"So guys. I know that this mission is
really dangerous. But let's do it, if we do it excactly like we planned to nothing could go wrong" Hongjoong said confidently, trying to motivated everyone and it worked.
"Fighting!" all of you screamed together and it made you smile brightly, it felt like you were at home with your family. It made you happy how they were famil to you.

You left the car and went to your Position with Seonghwa. Yunho and Mingi quickly checked the front and back Yard before telling you that it's free.
You quickly walked over the grass, trying to avoid every Window so they couldnt see you if they looked outside.
You almost fell down, when you ran against a piece of wood which laid on the floor, but seonghwa caught you making you both sigh out.

You arrived at the window of Chen's room and quickly climbed upwarda since it was on the second floor.
You knocked on the window and saw chen walking towards it. He was a bit shook to see you there but fastly opened the window letting you and Seonghwa inside.

"Y/N? Seonghwa?" He looked around between the two of you, his Gaze shifting towards you at the end.
"Why are you two here?"
"We came to rescue you" you exclaimed happily and seonghwa just smiled, loving how happy you were before nodding towards Chen, who looked at him with a Gaze saying 'Wait. Are you serious'.
Chen just looked to the floor before looking at you with a smile.
"Youre really a nice girl Y/N. OK im gonna get my stuff" he walked over to the closet starting to take important things and seonghwa helped him trying to speed up the process.
You just happily stood infront of the door waiting for them to finish.
But none of you realized that the door opened and Suho stepped inside.

Chen and seonghwa quickly turned to you, as they heard you scream quietly out of surprise, to see you being held by suho with a gun pressed against your temple.
"What a coincidence. One of my men actually betrays me"