14

You two pull away from the Kiss a bit out of breath.
Breathing heavingly you touch your lip, thinking if you just really did Kiss seonghwa.

Your kidnapper

Eventhough he kidnapped you there Was some Kind of connection and that's why you didnt want to leave.
Its kinda like you couldnt because you would be pulled back.
Like Seonghwa Was a Magnet and you a Piece of Metal.

"Wow.." you said, kinda shocked that you really Kissed him while looking on the floor.
"So.. Let's go home shall we?" you nodd and he gladly takes your Hand and goes to the car with you.

Standing in the parking lot you two hear sounds so you, go faster to the car.
He looks around and in the end it was just a mouse running around here at night.
.

He sat down next to you and asked if everything is alright.

"Yes I was just scared that there is some murderer or mafia"
"im a part of a Gang and directly next to you" He says to annoy you which worked really good.

"But im not scared of you"
"Lets see about that" He has one Hand on the wheel and turns into your direction going near your face.

"What do you wanna do now"
He smirks slightly, pulling a pistol out of his jacket
"OK ok. I am scared of you but please just drive. This parking lot is was scarier"

"Alright. Sorry, you dont need to be scared." He Puts it away, he hadnt completely pulled it out in that Moment so he just let go of it.

He Puts his second Hand on the wheel aswell and starts the car.
"Lets go now" He smiles and starts driving away to the house.
It was really dark outside so he drove more careful.
The drive was not long but really silent
Eventhough it was completely silent it wasn't awkward at all.

Arriving at home you two went inside to the others who were currently Eating together at the kitchen table.

"Ohh guys! How Was the date?"
Yunho asked smiling.
"Oh really good. Wasn't it Y/N?" He said winking at you which led to you being completely flustered.
"Seonghwa. Why is she as Red as a tomato" hongjoong says looking really serious.

"i dont know" He said shrugging his shoulders which let you sigh.
After the sigh you kinda went back to Normal and werent as flustered anymore.

"Oh Y/N. Are you my girlfriend now? I mean we kissed"
You were shocked and Kind of jumped at his sudden question?
Did he really mean that.

"I dont know..."
"You know what, I will say it differently.

Y/N will you finally be my girlfriend"
"Yes" He smiled which made you bust an uwu in your thoughts.

He was just cute sometimes but other times completely different like All of them.

The duality of Ateez really killed you that Moment (ITS TRUE EYE--)