No Brakes And Breach

The episode begins with the sight of Y / L's eyes shining fiercely in an orange hue looking at the 2 soldiers of the WF (White Fang) When he suddenly rushes against them and they fall easily, you start running towards the direction where you feel in. your heart to ruby.After running for a few seconds you get to some rails and you see ruby ​​running towards your direction she sees you and a big smile appears on her face.

Ruby: Big br-

She couldn't finish when a hook grabs her by the hood and throws her to the ground and pulling her back, you walk slowly and step on the cable preventing Roman from dragging her further. In one swift movement you cut the cable and ruby ​​quickly stands up. and gets behind you in a defensive position.

Roman: Whoa, whoa, look who we have here. You were the one who threw fire from those swords right? That was a great show I must admit.

You turn to ruby ​​with your face still active, ignoring Roman's comment

.Y / L: are you okay?

Ruby: yep, I'm fine

Y / L (Turning to Roman): I see.

a massive explosion sounds causing Roman to look in the directionRoman: Oh, what the hell ... Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? A little in the middle of something.Perry nods and goes to investigate the explosion just as another sounds.

Roman: (annoyed) WHAT is going on here ?!A third explosion rings out and several White Fang members come running around the corner, some shooting at an unknown enemy. Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei, and Oobleck run around the corner, much to Roman's chagrin.

Roman: (adjusting his hat and looking at Ruby and Y / L) Someone kill them!Roman and the White Fang members around him open fire on Ruby and Y / L, causing Y / L to grab Ruby and dodge them.

Y / L: Get out of here.

Ruby nods and runs off

Y / L Run to the train jump up on the roof

Roman: (through speaker system) Go to your places, we're off now!

The train begins to move towards the tunnels.

Y / L starts running across the ceiling until a voice stops him.

Ruby: Wait!

You turn your head a little and see ruby ​​with everyone else on the train with you.

Y / L (without turning around): I clearly said get out of here.

Ruby (Smiling): I will not abandon my Big bro.

+

The scene shows Team RWBY, Oobleck Y / L standing on top of the train.

Oobleck: Hurry up, kids! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss: Err ... Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor ...

Weiss: (pointing to a hatch towards the train) What is that?

Oobleck: (kneels to take a look) Darling ... looks like a bomb.

Team RWBY walks away from the hatch.Ruby: (pointing forward at the train) We got baddies!Dozens of White Fang members can be seen climbing to the top of the train.

Oobleck: Well, I didn't expect him to leave ...The bomb below them charges and begins to beep.

Oobleck: —easy for us. (stands up) Time to go!

When the RWBY team begins to flee, Oobleck stops Blake.

Oobleck: Blake! Take the caboose down! It will kill us all!