Extracurricular & Burning the candle

The episode begins with the scene in black and various flashes and sounds of attacks can be seen. The camera is displayed correctly when we see Y / L and Pyrrha Nikos fighting each other in Professor Goodwitch's class. Y / L gives Pyrrha a spinning kick that knocks her back, but unsurprisingly she recovers quickly and charges at Y / L with her spear. Y / L rolls across the ground and hits Pyrrha on the ribs from below at the same time as Pyrrha hits Y / L on the cheek with her shield. They both take a little jump back as they smile at each other.

Pyrrha (Smiling): I never thought you had this ability in close combat.

Y / L (Smiling): I'm full of surprises, but sadly ... I know your weak point

Pyrrha (getting into a fighting stance while giving you a small smile): Here I am.

Y / L Charge directly at Pyrrha and she prepares you get close enough for only she to hear you

Y / L (in a low voice): You're in love with Jaune.

Pyrrha opens her eyes very surprised as she lowers her posture a bit.You mentally laugh and give her a strong blow to the stomach making her bend, and to top it off you give her a tremendous blow to the face causing her to crash against the wall making everyone sorrendan.Glynda approaches from behindGlynda: And that's the match.

Random student: Pyrrha nikos just got beaten?

Random Student 2 : The invincible girl ?!

Team Rwby with different expressions: Ruby is raising her arms celebrating that her brother has won. ; Yang and Weiss with an incredulous look and Blake Surprised but with a very tired look.

Y / L walks up to an exhausted Pyrrha and holds out his hand. Pyrrha sees it and accepts it with a small smile.

Y / L: You were incredible Pyrrha, I understand perfectly why you have won so many tournaments.

Pyrrha: N-no. You are the Incredible here. You've improved your skill a lot since you entered the academy. You must be a genius prodigy.

Y / L (swaying awkwardly): OOOoooh come on don't say that.

You both laugh until Glynda walks over to you.

Glynda: Well done, Mr Y / L, Miss Nikos. They should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Y / L: Thank you.

Glynda: (Tapping her Scroll.) Okay, now I know it's a tough act to follow, but we don't have time for one more match combat. (Glynda looks at the students looking around her.) Any volunteer? Mrs. Belladonna? (Blake snaps his book shut and looks wide-eyed at Glynda.) You've been pretty tame the last few classes. Why not?

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: I will.

Glynda: Mercury, right? All right, let's find an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I want to fight ... with him. (Pointing to Y / L).

Glynda: Accept Sir Y / L?

Y / L (Looks at Mercuty and then Glynda: I'm not interested in fighting him.

Mercury (slightly surprised and angry): Aren't you interested in fighting me?

Y / L: That's right.

Mercury and Y / L stare for a moment until An alarm sounds, shaking Blake, who has fallen asleep.

Glynda: (offscreen) That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses.Y / L together with the Rwby team leave the class. You see Blake out of the corner of your eye and notice her tired.