Black And White

You were running out of school as if your life depends on it, until suddenly an invisible force neutralizes you and you stay still in your running position, you mentally curse since you know the person who did this, You turn your head and see to glynda pointing her whip at you, she flicks her wrist and the invisible force around you disappears, you fall awkwardly and raise your head to see it

Glynda: Can you tell where you are going at this time of night?

Y / L: hhmm.

You think your best answer and answer

Y / L: To the bathroom.

You mentally curse in various languages.

Glynda: Outside of the academy?

Y / L: pss obvious. You never tried?

Glynda takes a strong step and responds annoyed

Glynda: I don't have time for your jokes, how late was it out here?

You sigh and walk towards her, your eyes change to an orange and you stand in front of her with a penetrating gaze, Glynda tenses when you put your hands on her waist and push her towards the wall, you got so close to her that you could feel her breath and you speak to her with a deep voice making her shudder.

Y / L: I need to go out for a bit. I have ... a compulsive sexual behavior and I need ... to release stress, you understand?

Glynda is slowly becoming very surprised by your change in attitude.

Y / L: It will only be a couple of hours, maybe a little longer.You get a little closer to her almost touching her lips.

Y / L: You wouldn't mind keeping this little secret?

Glynda slowly nods you give her a lust thirsty smile

Y / L: Thank you Glynda,

You give her a soft kiss on the cheek and firmly grab her butt .you run away from the scene leaving a very blushing glynda.

Y / L (thoughts): I can't believe I said that to glynda !!!

After running for a while you see Blake standing in front of a fountain, when he closes his eyes and slowly raises his arms towards the bow and pulls the string to loosen the loop of his hair. She wipes a tear away when the camera zooms in to reveal her Faun ears. On the verge of crying, she freaks out when she hears a voice above her.

Sun: (off screen) "I knew you would look better without the bow."

She turns and looks up. Watching sun.

Y / L: He's right

quickly look in your direction and give him a big smile with your eyes closed.

The scene changes to the morning at Beacon. 

Ruby wakes up from her beautiful dream, yawning in the process. He looks at Blake's empty bunk and groans sadly.The scene then changes back to Ruby, Weiss, and Yang walking the empty streets of Vale.

Ruby: "He's been away all weekend, and I have no idea where big bro is ..."

Weiss: "Blake is a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself! And knowing her surely filled your brother's head!"

Yang: "Weiss, come on. She is one of our teammates.

"Weiss: "Is it? We all heard what he said!"

Ruby: "Weiss."

Yang: "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Either way, they are missing and we have to find them."

Weiss: "A member of the White Fang! Right under our noses!"