Juanedice

Y / L POV

I was seeing how Cardin winchester was giving jaune a beating, and I miss jaune's fighting ability, of course, if you can call that skill, it seemed that he lacked all technique, since it surprised me, since They all go through a combat academy, my sisters were a sign, and I, well, a simple older brother who forged his registration,

Y / L: Sisters, why does jaune fight in such a ... particular way? I mean, even I have more ability,

You draw the attention of the Rwby and Jnpr team

Yang: Maybe ... fighting is not his specialty

Ruby: yes ...

Y / L: and what exactly would your specialty be?

Yang and Ruby look at each other and don't know which responder

Pyrrha has a sad look behind these words

Y / L: Hey pyrrha

Pyrrha: Yes?

Y / L: You're not a world-renowned fighter? Why don't you teach them a couple of moves?

Pyrrha looks at jaune

You see how cardin hits jaune and wins the confrontation, you look up and you see how jaune's aura is red and cardin's impeccable

Glynda:"Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now fallen into the red. In a tournament-style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the referee can call the match." (while Jaune is still lying on the ground defeated and Pyrrha Nikos looks sad, Glynda turns her head to look at the losing warrior as she takes out a smaller tablet with her low and blinking stats and that of all her) "Mr. Arc, they have passed weeks. Even Y / L has made giant strides compared to his initiation. Try checking his scroll during combat. Measuring your Aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it is better to move to a more ... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want to get gobbled up by a beowolf now, right?

Cardin: "Speak for yourself ..."

Glynda: (to seated and standing students, like: Yang, punching the air with anticipation; weiss, shaking his fists with an excited smile; Ruby, shaking his entire body with enthusiastic energy while squealing softly) "Blake has a small smile and you smile awkwardly Remember everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before the students from the other realms start to get to vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the tournament combat will represent all of vale! "The bell rings and the students begin to leave as Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. Jaune, still sitting on the ground, lowers his head in shame as the scene darkens.

The episode returns with a zoom of Nora Valkyrie's turquoise eyes as she tells an incredible story to her audience ...

Nora: "So! There we were, in the middle of the night ..."

Ren (off screen): "It was daytime."

Nora: (Blake, not paying attention to her as she is lost in her book, Y / L and Yang, who is hanging on each word with her hands cupping her face) "We were surrounded by ursai ..."

Ren: (holding a cup of coffee) "They were Beowolves."

Nora: "Dozens of them!" (She yells this as she stands at Team RWBY, Y / L and JNPR's table, where Weiss ignores Nora and files her nails, Ruby and Pyrrha listen politely and Jaune is playing with her food)

Ren: "Two of them."

Nora: (as Ruby and Pyrrha now look at a distant jaune with concern) "But they were no match ... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and did a lot of selling Ursa fur rugs!"