Painting the Town

Y / L (thoughts): Very good Y / L. remember. If ruby ​​catches you, say you were walking calmly down the street like nothing, oh Ruby? what are you doing here. I didn't see you, Yes, yes that, I can't believe it, The world is not as big as I thought, huh? No, too obvious.the sound of your parchment takes you out of your thoughts

Y / L (Attending the scroll): helloou?

Ozpin: Good afternoon again mr Y / L.

Y / L: No. (hangs up the scroll): Let's see ... what was I on?

The parchment sounds again and you answer

Y / L: Helloou?Ozpin: I heard some information about something that may interest you.

Y / L: Oh great, sadly I can't go right now, my sisters are looking for clues about white fang and ... I think I didn't have to say that.

Ozpin (thoughtful): Interesting.

Y / L: NO! IT IS NOT INTERESTING!

Ozpin: Follow them, this information can wait a bit.

Y / L: OOOokey, I was going to follow them anyway (laughs) bye

Ozpin: Wait

!Y / L (Annoyed): WHAT !!!!

Ozpin: Did you know that the author just created a new story? it's about Ruby rose X Male Reader. There he will focus more on the full episodes. I already read the first part and it says that the reader has his own team. Not to mention that it will update every 1.2 days. interesting, don't you think?

Y / L: ...

Ozpin: ...

Y / L Hangs up.

Y / L (Whispering): I have to admit I'm very intrigued ... (Shaking head): No don't wait. I must focus on my sisters!

You take out your scroll and open an icon that has ruby's face on it, yes, you put a tracker on her scroll.

Y / L (looking at the tracker): Let's see, let's see ... it's in the trasmit tower?, Hmmm, sure makes sense, weiss is a schnee, she can get information easily, well. Except for the secret group I'm in, which will be explained later, if ... (sigh) I'm talking alone again ...

You run to the tower transmit to spy ... I mean, watch how his little sister is doing ... until suddenly my Big Bro senses alarm me, Ruby's in trouble! ... again ... I look at my scroll again and I see ruby ​​walking away quickly

Y / L: Are they chasing her?

You activate your semblance and leave in a burst of speed, you stop at the top of a building and watch as an orange-haired girl carries Ruby and throws her into a garbage container. Before being able to act, two Atlas soldiers arrive and chat with the girl. It seems that he is distracting the guards so that they do not notice Ruby. the 3 leave and ruby ​​gets out of the bin, dusts her clothes and walks away. You follow her across the rooftops without her noticing.

-

It has already been several hours and it was night and you were sitting on the edge of a building, you were watching ruby ​​who was walking through the streets until suddenly she takes out her parchment and speaks excitedly

Rubí: (Excited) Oh, I'm not missing this! (Runs off to join the fight)

Y / L: huh? a fight?

You reactivate your semblance and you chase her jumping through the buildings, I chase her for a while until you see Sun and Blake running down the road fleeing from ... A PALADIN?

Y / L: Oh no. I hope those paladins are just the prototypes. (You keep jumping and look at your scroll waiting for the call that ruby ​​promised you): (thoughts): Come on ruby, call me, please ... Good. Excuse me ozpin but I have to show a little secret.

Your aura begins to glow and your eye color changes. your hair turns ( other Colour ) and your eyes ( other Colour ). your suit changes to a totally different one and you approach the battle. you stop at the top of the highway and see how the ruby ​​team is fighting against the paladin, disappointed that ruby ​​did not call you jump into the fight.

You land in front of the girls and they are shocked.

Weiss: Another one?

Yang: I have had enough! (preparing to fight).

Ruby (to yang): Wait.

Blake: Do you think he's on our side?

you turn your back on them and walk towards the paladin, you stop in front of him and look at him, Roman who is inside the paladin looks at you narrowing his eyes.

Roman (Thoughts): hmmm, who is he? I've never seen him his thoughts are interrupted when his paladin falls to the ground. Roman looks at the screen and sees that he has just lost a paladin's leg. Incredulous, he sees you standing serious. (Still in disguise) .Returns the paladin to its feet with only 1 leg but holding a metal bar with one hand. when suddenly it disappears and the paladin staggers back and falls. this time without arms.

Ruby: H-how is he doing that!

Weiss: I-I don't know ...

Yang: incredible ..

Blake: ...

you take a great leap and fall in with great speed stabbing the paladin, destroying him. You jump back and land safely.

Roman: (getting up, slightly stunned but uninjured, as he inspects the damage while brushing) I just cleaned this thing ..He looks up annoyed seeing you, you rush to pierce the defenseless thief with the bar, but is saved at the last moment when the two-toned girl seen before falls in front of him and opens his umbrella, barely enduring the immense blow . The newcomer hangs the gun over her shoulder as Roman addresses the victors.

Roman: Ladies, ice queen ... You ...

Weiss: Hey!

Roman: Always a pleasure! Neo, if you could ...The pink and brown girl bows to her enemies with a bow, but Yang doesn't accept any of that, shifting with raised fists to punch out the outlaws ... only to break her image like it's made from a mirror and turn inward. time to see them escape in a. The rest of Team RWBY runs on Yang's side, now chilled with the end of the fight.

Yang: So I guess he has a new henchman ...

Y / L (Disguised and voice changed): interesting.

Team Rwby comes up to you and examines you. you stay still keeping calm but inside you were sweating seas.

Y / L (thoughts): stop looking at me !!! that shameful!!

Yang (purring): How are you handsome? those moves were great! Who are you ?

Y / L (Internal screaming): I've been asking myself that same question for a long time.

With that great response you disappear in a burst of speed.

Yang (whistles): It's hot, isn't it?

Weiss: We could have beaten the paladin, but I guess he really made our plans ... they will fall apart!

Yang: (As Weiss smiles, Ruby laughs and Blake starts to walk away, she just says) No. Just ... no.Weiss: (Annoyed.) What- But do it yourself!

Yang: There is a time and place for jokes.

Weiss: Isn't it?

Yang: No, it just wasn't very good. (Follows Blake.)

Weiss: (walking with her teammates) Well, at least I'm trying!

END OF EPISODE