No more lies

You were sitting in the cafeteria of Beacon academy next to the team that RWBY, You were sitting in silence until you see yang slide towards blake out of the corner of your eye

Yang: What are you doing?

Blake: Nothing. (Blake closes his book.) Just reviewing notes from last semester.Yang puts a grape in his mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Nora laughs as she continues to throw grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang grabs the fruit with ease and gives Nora a thumbs up. Ruby, giving a huge jerk, slams a folder on the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the folder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker and, with the same marker, a new heading, "The best activities of the day" has been written underneath.

Ruby: (clearing her throat, gesturing to everyone at the table) Sister ... Big Bro ... friends ... Weiss.

Weiss: (off screen) Hey!Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This should be good. (Takes another berry in his mouth.)

Ruby: A dream in which one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, And also with Big bro, to have more fun than ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my folder?

Ruby: (Ruby makes "peace" signs with both hands.) I'm not a scoundrel.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about starting the semester with a bang! (Points a finger at Blake.)

Yang: I always start my semesters with a Yang! Hey? Guys Am I right?

Y / L: Yes, Yang ...

An apple is thrown at Yang and he hits her in the face. Look at Nora.

Nora: (off screen) Boooooooooooooooo!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between the arrival of more exchange students and the end of the year tournament, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start again tomorrow! That is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang, still staring, takes an apple and throws it across the room. Off the screen, an unfamiliar voice yells "Hey!" and you can hear Nora laugh.

Blake: I don't know. I think I could stay out of this.Weiss: Sit down or not, I think no matter how we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!

Nora: (off screen, positively yelling) Got it!Weiss: For my part, I think ... (Weiss is interrupted by a cake landing on her face).

Nora is shown to be the one who threw the cake, sitting down and pointing at Ren, who has his head in his palm. Pyrrha's hand is over her mouth and Jaune just sits staring with wide eyes as she covers her ear with her palm.

You sigh tiredly as you get up and leave the cafeteria, The Rwby team look at you strangely for this behavior, but before ruby ​​goes to look for you they listen

Beacon Student: (off screen) Food fight!

You were walking through the courtyard with one hand in your pocket and in the other the parchment that Ozpin gave you, You were very surprised by the information he had of your semblance, Aura manipulation, Flame control, but more importantly, there was a little of information about the flame on your forehead, but every time you read more and more the parchment gave you the feeling that it was more ... an intimate diary. you see Ozpin and Glynda approaching you.