Dance Dance Infiltration & Field trip

The episode begins with the sight of Blake and Y / L dancing to the music, although unfortunately Y / L is anything but a good dancer. 

 Blake (in pain) Ow ... 

 Y / L (Embarrassed): Sorry ... 

 Blake: Its-okay ... try not to step on my fe-ow, 

 Y / L: ... 

 Blake: Let's try dancing to the other song, yeah? One more ... quiet 

 Y / L snaps his fingers and changes the subject to a romantic one, Blake looks at him in surprise until Y / L takes her by the waist and brings her closer. 

Blake (blushing): H-how did you do that? 

 Y / L: Am I telling you the truth? 

 Blake nods and you go to his mouth and whisper 

 Y / L (Whisper): I have a stamina of 2 hours. 

 She shakes her head in confusion and you give him a slight smile. 

 Y / L (laughs): Forget it. 

They hug while they dance slowly, she rests her head and closes her eyes letting herself be carried away by the music, you lean your head delicately on hers and also close your eyes, They danced for a few minutes that seemed like hours to you, the music stops and Blake raises the sight, you look at those beautiful amber eyes she leans forward and closes her eyes. When she is about to kiss you, you feel something inside you, and you stop her. She opens her eyes and looks at you very surprised.

Y / L: I'll be right back .. (You walk away from a stunned blake and go to the punch where the general and ozpin are).

Ozpin: it's an excellent night, don't you think? Y / L?

Ironwood: Y / L.

Y / L (Being direct): Someone infiltrated beacon.

This catches the 2 adults off guard.

Ozpin (serious): Are you sure?

Y / L (Activating his semblance making his eyes turn orange): Ruby is fighting.

Ozpin (serious): Why don't you go outside to get some air? ...

Ironwood fixes his tie and walks towards the exit while you follow him still with your portrait. All being watched by a Sad Blake and a Yang who squints her eyes suspiciouslyIronwood and Y / L were walking towards the direction ruby ​​was at. Until they see some bodies on the ground. you approach them quickly and take their pulse.

Y / L: They are just unconscious.

You and Iroon enter the building and go to the elevator. Just to see more unconscious soldiers.Y / L: Sorry.Ironwood looks at you with a raised eyebrow at this comment.

Y / L: Because of what happened at ozpin's office the other day.

Ironwood: I understand. I also regret my attitude that day. I-

Ironwood's conversation is interrupted when shots are even seen. The elevator opens and Ruby is seen with her scythe in hand Smiling, happy that reinforcements have come. he turns around to fight the infiltrator again only to see that he was already gone. you deactivate your appearance and you approach her with tears in your eyes and you impeach her from head to toe. 

 Y / L (sobbing): RUBYYY! How are you? did they hurt you? 

 Ruby (Embarrassed): I'm fi-

 Y / L (you cut her off while hugging her motherly): Shh shhh. Quiet. already passed,