Chapter 49

Nandu's POV

Seeing me, he was surprised, is understatement. He didn't believe that I'm here. He realized only after him, feeling me that he is not hallucinating but is for real. I smiled widely seeing seeing his antics.

I felt sad when he questioned little angrily, " What am I doing here?". Even after this long, he hasn't calmed.I just wanna say, "Thanks. "

When he is angry, how can I be at peace!? And I don't wanna be the reason for that. I just wanna explain what he saw is not the thing that happened there. I asked," Do you need an explanation or not?".

When he says that ,It's my choice to make, I only think that he was a jerk. He never gives me a chance to say my part, but it is always impulsive without thinking about me.

So I again repeated," Stop being like that..." Jerk, I wanna add but gulped up saying." I 'm saying that I'm here to explain what happened." He stared at me and said that " It's my choice to make ........" That's it. I realized I'm wrong. He was more mature, more understanding than anyone. Just within months . He became so important in my life. When he says I don't want MY Nandu to face any danger , my stomach felt butterflies.I felt a caring personality, which was lacking after they left me.

Happy tears dripped down.I immediately hugged him. I kissed him on his shoulder and stopped doing it, realizing that it was wrong .He tried to stop me crying. But her comforting words made my heart melt and probably expressed with tears.

When he copied my antics during mom waking me up. I slapped him to stop,which was embarrassing. But it made me laugh, too. We both started laughing and ended on the floor lying down side by side.

After that, our smiles subsided made me think about my other birthdays. " It's been a long time celebrating my birthdays." Remembering the other days, I said,"Thanks, this is the special day in my life, Usually I try to be normal but fail abruptly thinking sid and Dad again and again, but......" he stopped me from talking further, which might end with crying again.

He showed me twinkling stars and a crescent moon. They all are brightly shining like my mood. I have mixed emotions of both happiness and sadness, but when he noticed two stars on the crescent moon that exactly looked like smily, my happiness exceeded even nature, expressing its happiness towards us.

He being beside me, I felt I'm on the other world, where we were both happy. HE makes me happy. Even though he upsets me at times, it is all worth for him.

After a few moments of quiet blissfulness.Cold winds started to blow, which made me a little shiver.But I don't want this moment to end this fast. I tried to stay, but the cold climate made it difficult leads to shiver. He noticed my situation and asked me to go.

I, too, got up to leave .But remembering the thing to which I came for I started saying,"What you see is not what happened? He pleaded to talk with me.So I thought of clearing everything would be best but he placed the gift and hugged, saying I LOVE YOU . That's when I realized he didn't consider my words. I'm not saying this to convince you but for my own peace. Whenever you're angry , I don't feel you're the person I know, so don't be mad at me without listening to me."I said sincerely.

Listening to it, he nodded. I smiled, seeing him.My thoughts drifted to him.When he was mad, I found a stranger in him, unlike seeing him, this nearrer and being with him. Even at times, I felt he was a stranger. It is one of those times.

I silently walked up to my house.I went to my ladder. I slowly climbed up. snuggling to my duvet on my bed. I slept peacefully. Mom awakened me, and I got up remembering the embarrassing moment, even though I'm only half slept.